• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This site is already filled with pro-life people, it's why I avoid the posts of so many others, I cannot stand them. Personally I see no benefit to reading pro-life drivel, it's certainly best ignored in my opinion.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, Praestat_Mori, sserafim and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
They wouldn't post anything of meaningful substance. If they could post here without getting banned, they would just attack the users here with ad hominem posts and threads. They would talk about how much of a defective loser everybody is here for not appreciating life (those are their words, not mine) and they'd just repeat some of the common arguments that have already been sprouted by tantacrul and the media. A few of these would be them saying stuff like "think of the children", using the just world fallacy and repeatedly saying to users to get out of this site and touch some grass

• Love
Reactions: Final_Choice, Chronicoverwhelm, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
The usual bs:
"Things get better!"
"(Insert suicide prevention phone numbers)"
"Just go outside and exercise!"
"You're being selfish!"
"Don't ctb, your family will be sad"
"Friend/ relative did it and it made me sad, therefore you shouldn't"

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, ReadyOrNot?, hikikomorizombie and 6 others
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
They'd destroy the forum. They're programmed with the dominant ideology & aggressively spam it even if OPs beg them not to. They'd pressure mods to ban FuneralCry; if successful, then they'd go after everyone else who disobeys their toxic positivity frame

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, divinemistress36, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
They would constantly expel toxic positivity from both ends:
Tenor
E23f6473c5a14a23acc001d22afa971f
Edit: With this in mind, most humans could serve as alternative fodder for the rainbow factory.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Tears in Rain, sserafim and 8 others
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
Clichés and empty phrases, I think they're only interested in making themselves feel better about "helping" others.

Reactions: divinemistress36, hikikomorizombie, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Reasons for you to live and things like "you don't actually want to die". They'd also post toxic positivity like "things will get better!" "Look on the bright side!" Then if those don't work they'd start calling you "selfish" for leaving your family and friends behind

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Praestat_Mori and Rogue Proxy
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Probably the polar opposite of the nonsense the pro death people post.

Instead of all life should end they'd say all life is great.

Complete nonsense trolling on either end of the scale.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Tears in Rain, WhiteRabbit and 6 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
This site is already filled with pro-life people, it's why I avoid the posts of so many others, I cannot stand them. Personally I see no benefit to reading pro-life drivel, it's certainly best ignored in my opinion.
I hope you live forever 🙌

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, Praestat_Mori and LifeIsCrazyNemb
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
"Guys don't worry it gets better!!! Suicide isn't the answer!!! You have ppl who love and support you, think how much you'll hurt them by ctb!!! 🥰❤️." Or something to that effect. God it made me feel physically sick just to type that, imagine having a thought process so brainwashed you actually unironically believe that stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, divinemistress36, Captive_Mind515 and 3 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
They'd probably spam the site with hotline numbers while repeating the same empty platitudes over and over again. Things like, "it gets better", "you are loved", "if you commit suicide your family will be sad", etc.

• Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, divinemistress36, Tears in Rain and 6 others
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
"things will get better" "you are loved!!"

-someone who has no idea what you're going through

• Love
Reactions: lifewasawillowtv, kawaiiphantom, sserafim and 2 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Reactions: 4am, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
checkout r/suicidewatch and you'll have your answer

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim, kawaiiphantom and 5 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Why are they incapable of realizing others arent like them?
Deep down, humans are completely egotistical and egocentric. Second, their empathy is highly selective and rudimentary. Third, their willingness to understand others is solely motivated by the prospect of significant rewards. If they cannot gain any benefits from observing and comprehending different perspectives, they will not use a single neuron.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
If that were to happen, All that I know for sure is that there would be a lot of people who would try to start arguments both in good and bad faith, mostly the latter. For some reason, the people against this site a lot of the time go absolutely ape shit when nobody subscribes to their beliefs. At first they'll act all "supportive" of you, and try to encourage you not to, but from there it'll escalate to them calling you selfish and rude, eventually they'll use everything they've got against you by doing terrible things like doxxing and stuff like that.

Luckily, most of them give up before it can ever reach that point, but it's happened before.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
I don't know what they would post here if they could, but I know that they would be ignorant and annoying as fuck.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and kawaiiphantom
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
There were some of them here like a year or two ago and they posted uninteresting comments.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
"You're important" ... "You matter" ... "I love/care about you"... "permanent solution/temporary problem" etc etc

The usual empty rhetoric like that, I suppose.

Haters will probably hate, but zero fuXs given.

I think this site is more of negative death chamber.
Then what i first believed it actually to be. A place where people can speak openly about suicide methods, and to get answers about mentally illness or recovery.

But then again i dont see a reason or need to hate the world or the society as a whole for wanting to commit suicide. Lol.

So do you think everyone should be really chirpy and cheerful about life/society, while they're possibly going through some hellish experience and contemplating their own self destruction as their chosen remedy? Seems a bit odd to me...

The general atmosphere of this forum seems perfectly appropriate to me, considering the topics being discussed.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, SexyIncél, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Probably the polar opposite of the nonsense the pro death people post.

Instead of all life should end they'd say all life is great.

Complete nonsense trolling on either end of the scale.

Exactly. Black and white thinking on both sides. Zero nuance.

Reactions: divinemistress36