• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anon?

Apr 18, 2023
Title. I'm sure that overdose from Clonidine is not lethal, but I'm just curious what would the effects be.

Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
"Symptoms of a Clonidine hydrochloride overdose may include drowsiness, lethargy, weakness, slowed heart rate, low blood pressure, respiratory depression, fainting, seizures, and even coma."

To me it sounds like a lot of other overdoses, with low chances of actually dying but that could result in some physical damages after that, and since failing an attempt takes a pretty big mental toll on you, I wouldn't advise it. And that would mean you'd be going by struggling to breath until you can't anymore. I can't imagine how horrible that would be and how panicked you'd get

Reactions: Anon?
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I overdosed on clonidine a few times. The biggest one, I almost died. My heart rate was super low, BP out of whack, and then I had a brain bleed. I was in the ICU. Since SN is no longer available, and I have a prescription, I plan on using clonidine again in combination with other meds.

To note: I felt fine, actually so calm and euphoric in and out of consciousness, until I was found and got treatment and all that.

Reactions: Anon?
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I overdosed on clonidine a few times. The biggest one, I almost died. My heart rate was super low, BP out of whack, and then I had a brain bleed. I was in the ICU. Since SN is no longer available, and I have a prescription, I plan on using clonidine again in combination with other meds.

To note: I felt fine, actually so calm and euphoric in and out of consciousness, until I was found and got treatment and all that.
I have that medicine and never thought to use it. I wonder what a lethal dose would be??

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I have that medicine and never thought to use it. I wonder what a lethal dose would be??
I think technically the lethal dose that's somewhere on the internet is A LOTTTT like not achievable for anyone to acquire. But again…. You still could die with a decent overdose of it, it just might not be guaranteed.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I think technically the lethal dose that's somewhere on the internet is A LOTTTT like not achievable for anyone to acquire. But again…. You still could die with a decent overdose of it, it just might not be guaranteed.
You're probably right lol. Someone should make an evidence based concoction site to CTB..im ready to go and tired of this trial and error 😒

A

Anon?

Apr 18, 2023

I agree. Clonidine has always soothed me, like if I was still a carefree child with nothing to care about in the world... with a sense of euphoria like you mentioned and I only take 0.2mg which is inside the dosage range. I definetely recommend colnidine to anyone who suffers fron anxiety, panic attacks and it is also brilliant for insomnia or sleep related problems, it knocks you out in 15min max with 0.2mg. It is not addictive/compulsive and generally has no other side effects(unless you overdose of course.) I actually didn't need a prescription to acquire it where I live. Of course in other countries you still need a prescription or getting it over-the-counter.

Im sure it is a very good choice to have the guts and CTB too with a sense of calmness and without being too disturbed

Last edited:
Reactions: rotciv