Nezumi04

Nezumi04

Aug 18, 2023
having someone in my life that would unconditionally love me... I don't think I've ever had anyone like that in my entire life. I've lost close connections with people, because I wasn't able to be how they wanted me to be. I have people that claim to care about me, but it feels ultimately lonely... always feeling anxious that I'll keep failing to live up to other's expectations of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin, aticeret and Ondine0000ff
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
My life back that I had not too long ago. My physical beauty and health and mental well being. I was never perfect but god damn did I have it good compared to now. If my health was back to 2022 levels and I could sleep at night like a normal person I would have never even heard of or joined this site. Its truly heartbreaking as fuck knowing what I lost.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: venin and Nezumi04
aticeret

aticeret

Jan 23, 2023
Immigration, a huge amount of money, living alone, someone in real life who gives a flying fuck about me. All of that unreachable.

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I already changed my mind but I still feel sometimes like a fucking dog that's being ran over by 100 consecutive fully loaded truck, so I've earned it to answer your question:

Trauma not dominating my life completely

Meeting someone who can love me, see me, understand me the way I need and deserve, and to whom I can give my ginourmous love.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
The list is too long unfortunately.