Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
I know everyone here is tired of being alive, but is there anything in this world that would change your mind? Some inner or outer change that would make life meaningful? or is there nothing that can be done?

Reactions: julysilentwoods, girlsboysthems and HighFlight
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
nothing

well maybe something but it would all be insanely complicated and impossible anyway so

• Hugs
Reactions: StellaSomnus, Henryk, girlsboysthems and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Once you wake up to the meaningless nature of life, it can never go back.

• Hugs
Reactions: aticeret, StellaSomnus, conarc and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always see it as being preferable to not exist, for me only death can offer true relief from all the harm and suffering that existing causes, only death comforts me and I've only ever desired the eternity of nothingness. I don't see anything appealing about decaying from age in an existence I never even wished to be burdened with in the first place, the thought of such a thing fills me with dread, existence is completely futile to me and just leads to suffering, it's tiresome being trapped here.

• Love
Reactions: conarc, Henryk, girlsboysthems and 1 other person
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
I know everyone here is tired of being alive, but is there anything in this world that would change your mind? Some inner or outer change that would make life meaningful? or is there nothing that can be done?
If the world was a better and safer place, if I had value, just to name a few, many more

Reactions: Henryk
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Access to a time machine.

Reactions: -Toplox-, conarc and Henryk
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Maybe if I had a safe and comfortable place to live or maybe if I fell in love.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Kerrtu, aticeret, keyakizaka and 2 others
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
As someone who is still on the fence, if I can find a reason to stay, a purpose in this "meaningless nature of life" (thanks, @UKscotty ), then I will. I need to give myself time to figure it out. Unfortunately, I've been feeling more alone and isolated each day.

Reactions: f1lth and Henryk
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
nothing probably, tried everything already

Reactions: Henryk
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
The opportunity to be completely and utterly alone, with no one around to turn too. Relationship's are beyond stressful to manage and I've always benefited from being alone than with others. It would change my life.

Reactions: aticeret, julysilentwoods and Henryk
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Nothing would make my life meaningful. I'm as useless a human being as they come. But being able to secure the basic needs for me and my chosen family would do a lot to keep me going.

Reactions: julysilentwoods and Henryk
Henryk

Henryk

Tonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry
Apr 22, 2022
in my case I have thousands of things that would keep me alive, things that are even within my reach, this even makes me feel even worse because I see the conditions of many around here and I think that maybe I don't have so many reasons to be suffering, but I I'm so tired I just don't feel like trying anything at all, I just want to get this all over with.

Reactions: bussy, f1lth and julysilentwoods
julysilentwoods

julysilentwoods

Jul 26, 2023
A safe place to live & proper disability support

Reactions: jbear824
F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
Nothing that can be done. I am at the end. The only thing I want is death.

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Endless access to drugs. Especially mdma, under it I think it's hard to make ctb. Or, for example, a world war with China, I have an increased sense of justice and when someone gets what they deserve, it brings me incredible pleasure

Reactions: conarc
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I want my life back and have potential to do something with it. As of right now my life has no meaning, no purpose, and I see little good in the world... It seems to me the crimes and whatnot committed against me will go unpunished and I'll either be dead or homeless for the reminder of my life. Or forced to work a shit job where all my money will go to paying off student loan debt. I truly hate my life.

Sad thing is society doesn't see me as a former medical student, future oncologist. But a drug addict (not on drugs but you hear homeless that's what people hear), piece of shit, whatever... Everything including my dignity was robbed from me. Everyone who should be of cared ran away.

• Hugs
Reactions: GettingOut and StellaSomnus
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Having anyone that actually, actively cared about me. Not having anyone at all is so painful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu, GettingOut, aticeret and 3 others
I

iwanttoleave2000

evan
Aug 5, 2023
Lots of things. Girlfriend. Friendships. A job that did not suck.

Reactions: bussy
L

LostFuture.

Aug 20, 2023
Not being forced to participate in this dystopian system and all the stresses it brings. Humans were designed to thrive in small tribes , not slave away socially isolated in an unsustainable late capitalist hellscape we have now.

Also, leaders who actually cared about peoples well-being instead of being corrupt instigators of impoverishment and war through their harmful policies.

The hope of a better future really. The emergence of new culture, new ideas. Feels like the end of innovation and the world is deteriorating, at least in the west. Everything has been on a downward spiral since 2008.

Reactions: aticeret and f1lth
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
nothing can change my mind. i just want to not exist.

f1lth

f1lth

fleabag
Jul 9, 2023
i dont know, maybe if i felt a true connection with people ? i know my friends and family love me, but im not close with them. It feels impossible and not worth it to try and form connections anymore. I just try to be as pleasant and nice as i can

• Hugs
Reactions: Larysa
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
maybe having a baby? god the baby fever has been BAD and i know it's selfish but i just want someone to direct all the love i want to give to. i want to actually be happy with my own little family and start over.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Money would mean I can see a bright future and a life that I want to live ahead of me. I don't want to experience any further decline it's better to be dead before it gets worse.

Reactions: sensation86
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
My 3 abusers understanding what they've done, and stopping their continuous pursuit to ruin my life (whether purposefully or not) or their death. That would make it possible, reversal of the ptsd and cptsd i've been diagnosed with because them, that would make life worth living.

StellaSomnus

StellaSomnus

Dormies sicut stellae luceant
Aug 18, 2023
Decent luck, better opportunities and a healthy work life balance with a good pay relative to my expenses.

Not even asking for much, if not, just asking for life to not be unnecessarily difficult. Living in general is expensive, tiring and I'm not even having a good time, and it's mentally draining to think about my current situation and the future that awaits me (or lack thereof).

Reactions: bussy and aticeret
conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
If somehow all my bad thoughts went away I think I'd be fine. My life in general is pretty alright but the way my mind works is complete garbage. If I could go about life without any problems like school stress I think I'd be fine but unfortunately life doesn't work like that.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Not sure if anything can. What I want doesn't matter anymore. Unless a miracle happens I'm still making travel arrangements.

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
I'm too damaged to ever come back from the brink. I'll just be found dead, one day.