• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Lets say I bought SN and I follow the whole procedure and drink it, but it turns out to be <90% pure - what would happen? Would dying be slower or would I just experience the symptoms of SN overdose and go back to normal?

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Lets say I bought SN and I follow the whole procedure and drink it, but it turns out to be <90% pure - what would happen? Would dying be slower or would I just experience the symptoms of SN overdose and go back to normal?
I assume that would still be deadly but it would prolong the agony. If you don't have a way to get more pure form can you somehow clean it?

Reactions: sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can do the maths. If you have 25g of 90% SN you can expect to ingest 22.5g pure SN. If you have 50% purity you would ingest only 12.5g pur SN, that still can be lethal, there are reports from people who died accidentally after ingesting only 2g SN.

In any case it's best to get pure SN to be on the safe side.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
LD is about 2g of SN, just impurities may cause discomfort.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023