• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
In the UK, how hard would the police look for a suicidal, previously-sectioned 16-year-old who has gone missing?

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
Don't even bother trying to go missing. It makes things a quadrillion times worse. Trust me I know it from experience. Life can always get worse. Even when you believe you have reached the lowest point possible. It's better to chose a silent method. So that they don't have to report you missing to begin with. There are lots of methods to chose from. Take the one that suits you the best but don't cross the point of no return if you're not 100% percent sure that its going to work. There can not be the slightest amount of doubt.

Reactions: Dip, Comatose11, Lara Francis and 2 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
I plan on going by train and the tracks are not far fom my house.
But I want to be prepared in case I spend a long time at the tracks and am reported missing.

V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
Are you sure you can't find out when the trains come? Maybe tell your parents that you're gonna come home late. I don't think they'd report you immediatly. I'm sure they're going to call you or try to message you before they involve the police. It really depends on what your parents are like.

What kind of trains are you using? High speed , passenger, subway or cargo train?

Last edited:
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I can't go out on my own at all without raising suspicion. My parents threatened to have me sectioned indefinitely over an argument; I'd hate to think how extreme their reaction would be to my going missing.
I don't have friends and they know that so I don't have an excuse to go out. They were suspicious when I wanted to go ibto town alone.
I could say I want to go into town alone again but that seems way too risky. I'd rather leave at night. I'm only left alone for a few hours at day so I'd have more time at night, assuming I don't wake them up.
I don't know when the trains come but it's regularly; around every half hour or so during day and I think at night it's hourly.

The trains are passenger trains.

V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
If the tracks are so close to your house, its not going to take them long to figure out what you're up to. An hour can be a very long time. Police usually arrive in less than 10min so....its very risky. If you did it at night it might work. It's up to you to decide. Is it worth the risk? Are you sure it's going to work? Have you been there before? Have you scouted the area?

Personally, I wouldn't risk it. I've been sectioned before and I don't ever want to go there again.

Reactions: Smilla
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Me neither; I can't stand being sectioned. I'd be sectioned for at least a half year for sure if I were caught.
Any method is extremely risky for me. My parents barely ever leave me home alone, and I'd feel too exposed in the day.
They know that the tracks is my chosen place of death, but I think that I'd have more than enough time if I weren't caught. They don't check on me in the night, so I'd have hours. As long as I didn't make a loy of noise, there'd be nothing to make them think that anything is wrong.
If I go at night and the police come, I plan to get as far away as possible, and hopefully they shouldn't see me in the dark. Also, I plan to take a knife in case the police are called. If I hear them and don't think that I can escape, I could hide and jump if a train comes, or if it doesn't stab myself and hope to bleed out.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
The least riskiest method that I can see for myself is going on the rare occasion that everyone is out of the house, and jumping in front of the first train I see, but I'd need time to prepare myself, and even then, I could be intercepted by a member of the public.

V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
hmm, yea its always risky. Maybe you should wait until you get a better opportunity. At least that's what I am doing.

Reactions: Anarchy
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
If you've been sectioned and are reported missing I'd think the police would take it pretty seriously. I plan on going by train and I count on the train schedule so I don't have long to wait and let my mind talk me out of it. Do it as quick as possible, don't wait around.

Reactions: Smilla, Vvoiid and Anarchy
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
If you are reported as missing and sucicidal the police class you as a high risk individual and take all steps to find you and as quickly as possible.
I live in the UK and was reported as sucicidal and found within maybe 45 mins and that was after they visited my home,then went to my son's school and back to my home.you can't ignore them either because if you don't answer the door there level of concern is raised.

Reactions: jethacan, Anarchy and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

John smith10

Aug 11, 2018
In the UK, how hard would the police look for a suicidal, previously-sectioned 16-year-old who has gone missing?

It's not hard for them they would get helicopter out and put face your face over internet

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Is your bedroom your own? Could you maybe do partial suspension hanging when everyone's sleeping?

Reactions: Tiburcio and John smith10
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
It's not hard for them they would get helicopter out and put face your face over internet
Not hard at all.
Since the time I posted this, I have been missing, and they did get a helicopter out and put my face on the internet. Being caught wasn't as scary as thought, but still, I'm not sure I'd run away again. I'd have no clue what to do - I ended up in hospital on fluids for a week after running away. It was stupid, really. But there's a chance still that I might go missing again. That would only be if I end up at the place of death for so long that they notice I'm gone.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Is your bedroom your own? Could you maybe do partial suspension hanging when everyone's sleeping?
My bedroom is my own, yes.
Hanging seems less scary than my current method of bring hit by a train but I don't have a rope, and I couldn't buy one, and it seems quite difficult to do it successfully (certain knot, certain amount of pressure, where you put the knot etc). I have a feeling that I'd miss something out or do it wrong. And there's no way to tell if it'll be successful. I worry about fainting from it and waking up in hospital.
I really like the idea of being able to do it my room, at any time - with train I'd have to sneak out to go to the tracks so I'd have to go when everyone's out or asleep.

Reactions: lv-gras
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
I feel sorry for U mate. Hang on. There is so many people from UK around I see.

Reactions: Tiburcio