BelaBartok

BelaBartok

May 29, 2023
What will you miss the most once you are finally gone? An activity, a person — or even an animal.

Last edited:
Reactions: AQUA
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who don't exist cannot mourn for what they are no longer able to experience, instead they are just peacefully not existing for all eternity completely unaware of everything. And in my case I could never see existence as being a desirable state, if I was capable of missing anything after I'm gone then I never would. There's nothing appealing about enduring this futile existence where there is unlimited potential to suffer, the only comfort and relief lies in the thought of permanent non existence.

Reactions: BelaBartok
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
Nothing, there are no needs in non-existence. Anything 'good' here is just a distraction from reality anyway.

Reactions: BelaBartok
BelaBartok

BelaBartok

May 29, 2023
Those who don't exist cannot mourn for what they are no longer able to experience, instead they are just peacefully not existing for all eternity completely unaware of everything. And in my case I could never see existence as being a desirable state, if I was capable of missing anything after I'm gone then I never would. There's nothing appealing about enduring this futile existence where there is unlimited potential to suffer, the only comfort and relief lies in the thought of permanent non existence.
Everything you said is true. My problem is that i almost died on 2 different occasions. So i sometimes forget that you are eternally M.I.A. the moment you exit this world.

Last edited:
S

sheleftme1

Apr 29, 2023
I don't think I'm going to ever do it honestly as I've tried and failed at this more than I've failed anything but I do pray for something to take me out soon. What I'll miss the most is the same thing I miss now… the woman that made me want to live. She left me because I wasn't good enough in the moment I needed to be. And I wish I could go back and keep that… that was the most joyful moment of my life when I realized I wanted to live to spend life with her.

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and MeltingBrain
ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
Assuming the atheists are right - Nothing since there's no "me" to miss anything after I'm dead.

Afterlife - I think what I would miss the most is the life I could've had if I was born under better circumstances. Like being born neurotypical, a different time, born rich, a different country, etc. Assuming I CTB'd because I couldn't take this life anymore.

I would also miss the family and friends I've stayed in contact with. I would miss my video games, playing my guitar. Wouldn't miss Reddit lol.

• Love
Reactions: animetal