• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
……if you are given money by your family to start a business but you don't have intention to live? I'm thinking of ordering N although there is high chance that the customs might seize it or family/business partner might find out that I'm using the money for something else.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I would use money to make more money...
I thought operating a business alone is pretty exciting.

Otherwise, since N is not guarantee to go through custom I would actually fly to its country of origin once border restrictions is lifted.

P.s.
I was literally watching a tiktok and have this business idea about this luxurious indoor spa complex.
Just don't have the capital for it unfortunately.
Probably would even struggle with opening a takeaway lmao.

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Yeah it will be horrible if I'm scammed but the seller seems genuine.

Do you think for my situation N isn't worth it?
Depends if people are comfortable risking it at custom since I heard most countries it's prohibited .

But there are people who received it internationally,
It varies.

Reactions: death137
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I always imagined myself with a small local "typical Spanish food" place in Japan, near some university. But no matter how much money I had, I would be unable to carry it alone, I would need a partner in addition to the required training and a lot of willpower, which is in short supply.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I always imagined myself with a small local "typical Spanish food" place in Japan, near some university. But no matter how much money I had, I would be unable to carry it alone, I would need a partner in addition to the required training and a lot of willpower, which is in short supply.
Imo European food hard to survive in Asia unless multicultural places or big cities.

but initial start up capital is certainly the first step.

Reactions: death137 and Fehler
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
……if you are given money by your family to start a business but you don't have intention to live? I'm thinking of ordering N although there is high chance that the customs might seize it or family/business partner might find out that I'm using the money for something else.
I would do my best to make a viable business, and will it to those I leave behind.