P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I have thought about going on a spending spree abroad and making beachy head my final stop.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
No one going for the cocaine and hookers option?

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and RRH
RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
Book a hotel and then transfer the rest to my parents.

There are so many cool things I could be buying at the moment, but I just have no interest.

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I'm going to buy pizza, chocolate, wine, drugs, and maybe take a bus to kill myself in nature

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Nothing. I only use money to buy food and pay necessary things. Buying things I don't need doesn't make me happy.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Last time I attempted I transferred it to my bfs bank. Didn't get it back afterwards. This time im going to buy whatever I feel like eating and drinking before I do it. I will leave a bit for a dog charity and buy my dogs loads of toys and treats. If i have enough I will give a bit to the one brother who might actually tolerate my existence.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Leaving Logically and Lorntroubles
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Always an interesting question, that..

Apparently I'll be coming into 50-100 grand, likely sometime in the next five years. For someone on a disability pittance pension, that's hard to imagine.

I don't want a fucking cent of it; 24 years old and don't plan on seeing 30. Railway museum where I volunteer can have it - maybe send a carriage away for restoration, it's not like they have the labor to do it in-house.. Besides that, I'll leave enough to cover my disposal expenses and that's it.
My well-meaning but obliviously-abusive family, can fuck themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorntroubles
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Probably buy a bunch of food and drink I like to eat 8 hours before the ctb because then I'll have to fast. The rest I'll just leave, I don't have much money so can't do much

foreverlikethestars

foreverlikethestars

Jun 23, 2020
Had a recent boost of finances that I am not accustomed to. I was debating a final vacation or donating it to a charity. Feel like with the former I would just be prolonging the suffering since I am dealing with PTSD, long-term unemployment, depression and a range of other circumstantial complications, which prevents me from attaining happiness. I have around 4k € to spend and live in central Europe. What would you do?

My method is somewhat dependent on weather / climate so I hope to be gone by latest end-August / mid-September.
donating it all to a local youth center who has helped me stay here this long and so many others