StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Had a recent boost of finances that I am not accustomed to. I was debating a final vacation or donating it to a charity. Feel like with the former I would just be prolonging the suffering since I am dealing with PTSD, long-term unemployment, depression and a range of other circumstantial complications, which prevents me from attaining happiness. I have around 4k € to spend and live in central Europe. What would you do?

My method is somewhat dependent on weather / climate so I hope to be gone by latest end-August / mid-September.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, omsoc, InterstateFlowers and 4 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I might just splurge a bit on something I never done in my life, just to experience it before I go (e.g. delicious food, some special event, travel, etc.). Though depending on the circumstances, if I am going to go, I would likely go sooner than to delay things for risk of jeopardizing my plans. Money itself is not a great motivator for me to live, but it can be a reason to CTB (if I get to a point where I am faced with homelessness and not having enough money to have a roof over my head).

Reactions: Glaski, casctb, StateOfMind and 1 other person
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I wait until the end of September with ctb because I then expect a transfer to my account, which I will forward to a friend who urgently needs the money for his child. Unfortunately I have nothing else to give him.

It is incredibly difficult for me to wait that long for ctb, but I think it is worth it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, InterstateFlowers, Sunset Limited and 11 others
Zappfe lover

Zappfe lover

Experienced
Jun 24, 2020
Gonna send small gifts to some people.

Reactions: Glaski, nerve, crybaby and 1 other person
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'm gonna spend some of mine irresponsibly on stuff that will make me momentarily happy; tattoos, drugs and fancy food.

I'll give the rest to my family as expenses. I have scraped up as much as I can for the past few years, it ain't much but its all I have to give them.

• Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Meditation guide, casctb and 7 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I don't have much, but what I do have I'm leaving to my sister for her kids. I'm going to cash it out and leave it in an envelope for her so the fucking government doesn't take their 30% or whatever ridiculous amount they steal. "Death tax"...they rob you even after you're dead, lol

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, not4us, Konolomn and 7 others
S

Sunbeam

Jul 22, 2020
I have adult children who won't be able to afford funeral. Costs gone up since covid. Have a basic funeral plan which cost originally about the amount you have but may not be enough now. Having said that I live in London. I don't want to leave them in debt . Have a folder with my Will, some funeral music and a standing note so I don't have to worry about writing anything else explaining. I have stuffed my 4k in there. Understand everyone's situation different. If they had money would give to somewhere or someone where that amount makes real difference. Another poster talked about a friend's child and think that sounded like a good idea

• Love
Reactions: nerve and falloutcarter13
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Had a recent boost of finances that I am not accustomed to. I was debating a final vacation or donating it to a charity. Feel like with the former I would just be prolonging the suffering since I am dealing with PTSD, long-term unemployment, depression and a range of other circumstantial complications, which prevents me from attaining happiness. I have around 4k € to spend and live in central Europe. What would you do?

My method is somewhat dependent on weather / climate so I hope to be gone by latest end-August / mid-September.
In my case it will all go to charity, under the terms of my will. In your case, I think it would be entirely reasonable for you to spend a little on yourself before you go, in whatever way seems best to you. Perhaps take a last look at the world, under no pressure at all. If there is anything left, you can still leave that to charity.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, disabledandhopeless, nerve and 1 other person
DeathBy1000Cuts

DeathBy1000Cuts

Aug 2, 2020
I'd spend it on ordering lots and lots of comic books and buying booze.

Reactions: Meditation guide and nerve
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
I'd spend it on my hobby which is wrestling. Maybe ticket to see it live or just wrestlers merch.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Meditation guide, DeathBy1000Cuts and 1 other person
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I have so little money that the last of it will be spent on CTB stuff & my urn lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Meditation guide and disabledandhopeless
DeathBy1000Cuts

DeathBy1000Cuts

Aug 2, 2020
I'd spend it on my hobby which is wrestling. Maybe ticket to see it live or just wrestlers merch.

So you're a big and strong woman, right? With bone crushing, muscled legs. Very nice.
Do your earn a lot?

harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
@DeathBy1000Cuts I am not a wrestler, im just a fan of it lol. I am exactly the opposite and I have no money :ahhha:

Reactions: Meditation guide and DeathBy1000Cuts
Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
I'm leaving some money to my family hidden of course with a letter in my filing cabinet so know one will know it's there untill they look threw the paper work they will have to look there to find my title of my car so they will get that as well I don't have alot of money but my car is worth 1500 and I'm leaving 600 cash so I'm hoping it will help them in someway I'm the only one that lives here my family come and visit me sometime but in my lease has my family as a emergency for my stuff and car just in case my landlord knows my family so I'm not worried

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Honestly, I'd work my ass off to make a ton of money, then divide it between my mother, father and brother. Possibly get myself a few small things that are perishable..

• Love
Reactions: everydayiloveyou and Meditation guide
greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
i'm not really sure. maybe i'll buy some people things and i might buy some food to eat, like a food that i really enjoy before i end it all. i don't really have that much money.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Meditation guide
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Drugs, food, and video games for me.

Reactions: Meditation guide and casctb
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't have that money left so I'll just leave whatever amount I have on the table with a note saying that they can do whatever they want with my stuff but I want my Gaming PC to be given to my nephew because I know he'll just love it

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
If I ctb, I'll donate the rest of my bank account to charity

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I know what it's like to struggle so simple things like buying good food and drink will be a treat for me. My stomach will be a little irritable but one last yippee-kai-yay feeds my soul.

Reactions: taylor321 and MiserableBastard1995
L

Leaving Logically

Aug 1, 2020
I don't have much, but what I do have I'm leaving to my sister for her kids. I'm going to cash it out and leave it in an envelope for her so the fucking government doesn't take their 30% or whatever ridiculous amount they steal. "Death tax"...they rob you even after you're dead, lol

"Death tax" is a zombie lie, meaning one which has been repeatedly and thoroughly debunked but which persons of a specific political bent persist in spreading anyway.

Unless your estate is worth in excess of $11 million, it doesn't even apply.

Goodbye.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
"Death tax" is a zombie lie, meaning one which has been repeatedly and thoroughly debunked but which persons of a specific political bent persist in spreading anyway.

Unless your estate is worth in excess of $11 million, it doesn't even apply.

Goodbye.
..so I guess being misinformed/fooled by others makes me a liar? Oookay, then. Hope going hard in the paint on me made you feel better?

Either way, I am in massive debt, which is where my money would go if I *didn't* cash it to leave to my sister.

If I misinterpreted and you weren't calling me out for being a shill of some sort, I apologize. It just sure seems like you were *shrug*

Last edited:
Reactions: not4us
L

Leaving Logically

Aug 1, 2020
If I have anything left, which I don't plan to, it will go to the Humane Society, because all animals are better than all people.

• Love
Reactions: Pan, StateOfMind and LetzteAusfahrt
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Pay off my debts if I have any, and leave the rest for my family. If my debts are more than the windfall, then I'd split it 50-50 between payments and my family.

If it was as much as 4k, then I'd spent a thousand on a nice little vacation with my family and maybe one last Broadway show.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Spend it all on sedative drugs to help ctb

Reactions: deleted and LetzteAusfahrt
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I'll buy loads of comic books / manga.

omsoc

omsoc

omsoc
May 8, 2019
I'm going to give it to my mum and grandma. I'm going to miss them as much as they're going to miss me, I feel so bad.

okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
I don't have anyone , don't have anywhere to go , probably buy some good food, if you have soemwhere to go
split parts for vacation and part for giving someone you love/ closeby

Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Get a cab to drive me up near the mountains before I hike my way up to make my attempt.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, deleted and Lorntroubles