HumongousTheGod

HumongousTheGod

*444+222=41.9029° N, 12.4534° E
Nov 29, 2018
title is self-explanatory. idk if others really put any thought into this or care's really but this is the first time it crossed my mind. think about it your last time ever getting dressed.. your style speaks a lot about your character , i myself decided to dress in fancy attire to help show to whom ever finds my filth ridden corpse this wasn't just an act of impulse, but a well thought out and carefully carried out plan with a added cherry on top

Reactions: Boxoftools, MsM3talGamer, vacuums and 9 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I need to be comfortable. As in athleisure. Yoga pants or fleece joggers, maybe. Although I wouldn't mind having my hair perfectly blown out and wearing my signature scent

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, stargazer, Kingkelly and 4 others
HumongousTheGod

HumongousTheGod

Nov 29, 2018
I need to be comfortable. As in athleisure. Yoga pants or fleece joggers, maybe. Although I wouldn't mind having my hair perfectly blown out and wearing my signature scent
my first attempt i was in comfortable clothes but i feel like that may have prevented me. i feel like maybe dressing for the occasion will boost my morale

Reactions: piratemaverick, letmeseethedeath, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
my first attempt i was in comfortable clothes but i feel like that may have prevented me. i feel like maybe dressing for the occasion will boost my morale

I can totally get behind that line of thought. I know I'm more productive & motivated when I feel polished and pulled together instead of slovenly.

Reactions: piratemaverick, Lifeisatrap, stargazer and 2 others
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
I would dress how I normally dress but with my most comfortable/favorite pieces of clothing:

Backwards black cap
White V neck
Black SOAD hoodie
Black denim knee cut shorts
Black Combat boots
Mismatching socks

And I will have my dog's little denim jacket and collar with me.

Reactions: RbnHopeless, YellowJasmine, gingerplum and 5 others
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
If I did N I would just wear something comfortable like sweatpants and a t shirt

Reactions: gingerplum, Lifeisatrap, stargazer and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'd wear something comfortable, nothing heavy or warm, probably just regular clothes like I wear daily.

Reactions: gingerplum, Lifeisatrap, stargazer and 1 other person
[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I've thought about this. I'm fairly sure that an autopsy would be performed in order to determine how I died (if I choose a method that doesn't have an obvious indicator of how I died). So I would choose something that would be easy for the workers to take off.

I'd also try to be clean and gotten rid of as much, ahem, human waste, as possible. I know people poop and pee once they die and that it's a part of their job to deal with it...I just don't want to be gross when I die. You know? I hate the idea of someone finding me with poop in my pants. It shouldn't bother me, but it does.

I'd also maybe have my hair done in some sort of braid or braids to keep it neat.

Reactions: YellowJasmine, Whatiwantiswhatiwas, gingerplum and 6 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I've thought about this. I'm fairly sure that an autopsy would be performed in order to determine how I died (if I choose a method that doesn't have an obvious indicator of how I died). So I would choose something that would be easy for the workers to take off.

I'd also try to be clean and gotten rid of as much, ahem, human waste, as possible. I know people poop and pee once they die and that it's a part of their job to deal with it...I just don't want to be gross when I die. You know? I hate the idea of someone finding me with poop in my pants. It shouldn't bother me, but it does.

I'd also maybe have my hair done in some sort of braid or braids to keep it neat.

Holy shit. You're incredibly thoughtful.

Also, you will not necessarily crap your pants on expiration.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.av...o-you-really-poop-when-you-die-1821262957/amp

Reactions: piratemaverick, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
My first attempt I bought new cloths- picked out something nice that looked good. I tried to OD so I tried to keep my expected corpse in as good a condition as possible. I knew it would be my partner or friend who would find me .... and only after a couple days : (
Think I will stick to that pattern- but next time will sadly be a bit more bloody. Thought about putting a tarp down?

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, stargazer and 1 other person
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
My first attempt I bought new cloths- picked out something nice that looked good. I tried to OD so I tried to keep my expected corpse in as good a condition as possible. I knew it would be my partner or friend who would find me .... and only after a couple days : (
Think I will stick to that pattern- but next time will sadly be a bit more bloody. Thought about putting a tarp down?

Or be situated in a bathtub maybe?

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
HumongousTheGod

HumongousTheGod

Nov 29, 2018
care to go into detail about that? i presume jumping? or gunshot

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Dead_Inside and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

You could use an enema and even fast if you want to be absolutely certain.

[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018
You could use an enema and even fast if you want to be absolutely certain.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'd probably do both.

Reactions: piratemaverick, Lifeisatrap, gingerplum and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Nothing fancy. Jeans, socks, shoes, one of my skull t-shirts, and drawers.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
pants and topless

Reactions: piratemaverick, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Yes yoga pants for sure <3

Reactions: NoOneKnows, Lifeisatrap, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
s7-167099_alternate1

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, 311, RbnHopeless and 5 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I'll probably just wear pajamas. They're comfortable. Plus I'll be doing it in a (hotel) bathtub which isn't as comfortable. Method is exit bag.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
care to go into detail about that? i presume jumping? or gunshot
Yeah gun this next time. I don't want to wake up here again. I did try the nice way first, so those who find me will just have to try and deal with it. Not like it's going to be great for me either. But still would like to try and have some dignity at the end...
Though I did think - should I just be naked so they don't have to try and peel the cloths off a corpse?

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
title is self-explanatory. idk if others really put any thought into this or care's really but this is the first time it crossed my mind. think about it your last time ever getting dressed.. your style speaks a lot about your character , i myself decided to dress in fancy attire to help show to whom ever finds my filth ridden corpse this wasn't just an act of impulse, but a well thought out and carefully carried out plan with a added cherry on top
I'd do the same, i love your reason for doing it. I was going to do it as part of celebrating life I enjoyed, and departure. Wish I could pkay loud music to annoy the neighbours one last time though, need to think of a way. Tho so each time they ignore me with scorn, rightfully. Glad I tested that!

Last edited:
Reactions: piratemaverick, Lifeisatrap, gingerplum and 1 other person
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018

If it happened it won't be much. It's not as bad a people think. Plus they will clean you up before your family has to ID you if that is necessary.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and [NoName]
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
It'll just be my normal casual attire, hoodie (or T-shirt), black tracksuit pants, lace-up 2000s era runners (sneakers to you Americans). That's about it. It's my usual style. I'm not one for appearances all that much, for myself.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
That reminds me of American Psycho the movie from 2000. You know that scene I'm talking about...except there was newspaper on the floor.

The scene in Bateman's apartment and his 'new friend' is like on the couch drunk and says "Why's there copies of the guide on the floor, do you have a dog?" Bateman: "No Allen." Allen: Is that a raincoat? Bateman: (half sarcastically, very enthusiastically) Yes it is!"
Great lead-up scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: piratemaverick, lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Nerdyartist85

Nerdyartist85

Disappointment
Nov 27, 2018
I use to think I'd wear something nice (a nice blouse and leggings). But considering these clothes may be destroyed (by EMT cutting my shirt while trying to revive me or normal bodily fluids that occur after death), I'm cool with comfortable clothes (plain t-shirt and pj bottoms). I may leave my nice clothes out with instructions for my loved ones to dress me in those at my funeral.

Reactions: ChickenAndPotatoes, Dead_Inside, stargazer and 4 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I'm tied between wearing a black rollneck dress, or an old friend's hoodie. I might just wear pyjamas or something I don't care about though, considering what Nerdyartist85 mentioned about clothes being cut to try and revive me.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, lv-gras, Miss clefable and 3 others
Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018
As I'm an outside ctb ill be wearing jumper trousers shoes and socks

If I did an inside ctb it would be nothing at all. Well you came in to the world nude, why not leave the same way

Reactions: Dead_Inside, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person