🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Probably some kind of world war, so death and destruction. What do you think they'll be like?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Probably some kind of world war so: death and destruction. What do you think they'll look like?
Disease X brought to us by the World Economic Forum. They brought us Covid.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu and sserafim
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
who the fuck cares? its not like i'll still be here physically or mentally anyway. so what's the point in wondering?

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock, Hollowman and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm glad I won't be alive to see it, I'm yeeting out of here hopefully by next year
who the fuck cares? its not like i'll still be here physically or mentally anyway. so what's the point in wondering?
I guess we're just wondering for fun

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock and hikikomorizombie
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
You'll be cryogenically frozen and reanimated

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: turbomightbegone, hikikomorizombie and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Lol we're all gonna become undead zombies
Wait btw what do you think disease X will be? I heard it would be the bubonic plague or a disease that turns ppl into zombies

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Lol we're all gonna become undead zombies

Wait btw what do you think Disease X will be? I heard it would be the bubonic plague or a disease that turns ppl into zombies
A guy recently died on an airplane with blood shooting out of his nose. He was patient zero. It's already begun...

• Wow
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
A guy recently died on an airplane with blood shooting out of his nose. He was patient zero. It's already begun...
Yay, another pandemic…

What do you think his condition/disease was?

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Zombies.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Aliens.

• Wow
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and sserafim

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
I think there is a 95% chance that it will be a shitshow. 4.99% that it will be the same as now, 0.01% that humanity will improve.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, SoulCage and sserafim

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, leavingthesoultrap and sserafim
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
More hurricanes, tornadoes, deaths from heat exhaustion, drought, climate refugee crises, etc... AI stuff, and probably more shootings.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: SoulCage and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
More hurricanes, tornadoes, deaths from heat exhaustion, drought, climate refugee crises, etc... AI stuff, and probably more shootings.
Do you think that there's gonna be WWIII? And what kind of AI stuff? How do you think AI will impact the world? What do you think a world with AI would look like?
Wdym? Like aliens come to the earth or we succeed in making contact with them?
It can be good but on this planet the probability of that happening i estimate is very low.
Why do you think so?
Btw that's actually a real thing, I think it's called cryonics. Idk if it works though…probably not

Last edited:
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Do you think that there's gonna be WWIII? And what kind of AI stuff? How do you think that AI will impact the world? What do you think a world with AI would look like?
I don't think WWIII will happen because it would mean mutually assured destruction. The biggest and most powerful countries (China, United States, Russia) will not go to war with each other because it would be too risky. War is, and has for several decades now, already an international affair - just countries interfering in other wars. The United States has sent countless arms to Ukraine but we will never attack Russia directly. In terms of AI, I have no idea and anyone who says they know exactly what will happen is a liar.

hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
I won't be there to witness those years but I can already tell judging from how things get worse by each year, that the 2030s and 40s will be hell on earth, unless the government suddenly stops being corrupt and society stops being full of cruel and selfish people.

Reactions: Ambivalent1, reclaimedbynature and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably AI is going to take over somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if the entertainment industry as a whole is completely overhauled by people using assets and tools just to make exactly the content they want for themselves. On the one hand this might discourage celebrity and influencer worship since nobody will care as much about certain people when they can literally fabricate ideal characters and realities. On the other hand, maybe old money will take issue with this and if they aren't embracing it and selling it for millions, they're still spending millions to boycott it somehow.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Ai gradually replacing the workforce. Retail, customer service and office jobs will go fast.
Unemployment increasing. Despair...UBI proposed as solution? Homeowners and companies being taxed out of their minds to help fuel UBI. Heavy tax on meat consumption, car ownership implemented as well.
Basically you will live in a pod, you will own nothing and be happy

Reactions: Ambivalent1 and sserafim
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

No Future For Democracy
Feb 22, 2024
Same old, same old. Nothing. Ever. Happens.

Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
I think prices of everything will keep rising, movies will be AI generated and summers will be unbearably hot. But people will keep thinking that life is worth it and make millions of unfunny memes about it.

Reactions: Ambivalent1 and sserafim
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
more suffering and pain, destruction of the natural world and the human mind.

Fortunately humanity will destroy itself because it couldn't join as a collective to stop the over consumption, greed and madness.