LosinIt20

LosinIt20

What’s the point in living if you can’t be alive
Mar 8, 2020
I'm hoping that Heaven is happy and pain free, I hope I can dance and be happy, be with my love and not worry about the stress and drama of life. I hope we're able to live our wildest dreams and fantasies , the things life made impossible to accomplish and enjoy. I just hope there's a permanent better solution than temporary life pain.

ive been hurting for 28 years so far and I don't plan on hurting too much longer

Tired of praying for someone to love me ,conversations and friendships. Been alone for years

been living in poverty since I was born, I've never lived comfortably I've had to struggle for the smallest things in life, shit that other people wouldn't even think of struggling over.
Never had the love of parents or family. They are the reason I have an personality disorder and can't function In life

the only guy that ever been there for me was murdered and now I'm alone all over again

I have a home but I was forced to leave temporarily because my landlord hates me and he's a bully he flipped my circuit breakers cut the power and all my food spoiled I've been in a facility for a week but I've never missed a rent payment.
I have no fight left, I have nothing to live for, I cry so much my thyroid bone is probably shriveled. I only have myself to talk to and honestly I don't even know if I believe there's a God cause he's never Ever had my back. Times where I really had no options I felt so defeated I prayed and begged God to save me and he left me hanging. Every time. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Buffy5120, death137, WearyOfStruggling and 5 others
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
After we die, we are with God. God can't help us right now - we are not in his realm currently. God's realm is after death.

We are currently in Satan's realm. It's true, this is the devil's world. He makes sure our prayer remains ineffective. His tools are illusion and confusion.

After death is Bliss. Eternal Ultimate Peace. God.

• Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and LosinIt20
LosinIt20

LosinIt20

What’s the point in living if you can’t be alive
Mar 8, 2020
That makes so much sense man I never thought of it that way

• Hugs
Reactions: Buffy5120 and RedDEE