_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Some prefer a hotel room, nature or other places. What will be your location and what makes you choose it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Nefer, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Dying while skydiving/cliff jumping for adventure while feeling the adrenaline rush must be a fascinating experience.

Or drowned in the deep sea

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Praestat_Mori, _Minsk and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
My living room. I will die where I've rotted all these years.

• Hugs
Reactions: ScubaCTB, leavingthesoultrap, Redacted24 and 3 others
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
at home in my garage, it's the only place my parents allow me privacy

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Praestat_Mori and _Minsk
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
A desolate forrest currently. I want to change both method and location some day so I can relocate to home in my room. That will have being caught less easy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and Praestat_Mori
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
a hotel room, definitely

• Hugs
Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I don't have much choice since I am housebound and bed bound a lot of the time. Hopefully my bed where I can be semi comfortable. I'm afraid if I try to take a taxi to a hotel it would actually be the one time my mom would get involved. Sometimes 24 hours going by before she even bothers to check to see if I'm still ticking

• Hugs
Reactions: stuckinthemud, Redacted24 and Praestat_Mori
S

SillyGuy

Jan 22, 2024
Woods. In a tree. Thinking Logan Paul kind of thing

• Hugs
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
In an isolated forest. That would be ideal, so my body wouldn't be found. But if I can't have that then just anywhere convenient.

• Hugs
Q

Quotable2793

Jan 22, 2024
In a forest. I'll take some weed, a bottle of bourbon, and SN with me. Hike in, get drunk and high, have a campfire, and play music the first night. Make some delicious food, too. Go out with a bang. Then in the morning take the SN. That's the current plan for some time in the future right now. Dying in a forest just seems right. I've always felt most at peace there with no people to judge me or criticize me. Alone. I'll probably do some prepping beforehand like find the GPS coordinates of the spot that I'll die at and schedule a text to my best friend a day or two after ctb with the coordinates and directions to alert emergency responders so my family can recover my body and won't wonder what happened to me or have to see me all decomposed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: numbspirit, Redacted24 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Preferably I would Like to die in my bed - while sleeping. That would require a drug/med OD or N which I don't have access to. Most likely I will die in my bathroom or in a tent with CO (charcoal) method. If I attempt (and hopefully successfully) I'll die at home.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Redacted24 and rozeske
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Simply my apartment, or if I can Japan but I don't think I can take my SN with me on a plane.

• Hugs
Reactions: yaminabemind, Cyndaquil, Redacted24 and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Likely in the comfort of my bedroom. I don't have other options to protect the ones that would discover my hanging body except say God help whoever sees my dead body.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cyndaquil, stuckinthemud, Redacted24 and 1 other person
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
My room. Its the only place I feel at least a bit safe at.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cyndaquil, stuckinthemud and Redacted24
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Ocean or forest for me, less chance of anyone finding any remains.

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I can't decide between a hotel room or the comfort of my own bedroom. Probably my bedroom as I will likely back out if I go to a hotel.

Reactions: Cyndaquil and leavingthesoultrap
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Well, there are several bridges near where I live, though I'm not exactly sure whether jumping from them is fatal (the bridge I originally had in mind was only about 140 feet tall, and I'm not exactly sure on the success rates of jumping from that height). Though recently I've been thinking about trying SN in my bedroom or living room, I'd just need to avoid being interrupted. Only time will tell however.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
At home. I live alone. Not that nice for the neighbours but, I guess people die all over the place.

Reactions: stuckinthemud
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Thats my issue right now. Im inclined to be outdoors, in nature, in forest where my body can be rapdly decomposed and not be found. Cant stand the idea of my parents seeing my dead body , they dont deserve . Fo that, Ill send a video to my family and close friend that my wish is to not be found so i would ask them not to go and search for my body.

Fortunately im living in a coast area with decent amount of tropical forests and beaches.
Ive been googlemapping and visiting the potential places, it has to be isolated enough since i dont want my body to be found.
Its easy in theory but in pratice when i get into the potential spots its kind of terryfing lol

Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil

Need Peace
Dec 2, 2023
Probably the best would be in a hotel room, but I would definitely feel calmer and more at peace in my room.