Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
M 5872de59c28456f9940ebc8c

I haven't had an easy life. In fact, my rape happened two months after I lost my house to a fire. This is not my reason for ctb... but it certainly doesn't help.

I'm so sick of the statement, "you were asking for it!" "Well what were you wearing?" "Were you drunk?" Etc. None of those should matter

I only recently came clean to my mother about my rape. 20 years later! I was terrified to tell her in fear it would affect her sobriety and in fear I wouldn't be allowed at my babysitter's house anymore. That was my safe haven... except for that night... when she left to get us dinner and her 16 year old cousin was left in charge. I remember every detail. He was on AOL messenger (it was new back then) and basically sexting with random females in chat rooms. No amount of being horny pardons him or excuses him for what he did... but I strongly believe that was a factor.

I don't talk about this often, but I felt I needed to just to get it off my chest.

I was wearing a Barbie nightgrown. This exact one. Fuck him for taking my innocence, and double fuck him for doing it directly after a tragedy and while I was homeless just trying to have a nice evening.

I'm rambling now, but thank you for listening. ♡

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ansiedad, AnnonyBox, Broken Chimera and 36 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I'm so sorry, it must be awful.

Nothing, absolutely nothing justifies that, stay away from people who try to justify.

• Love
Reactions: AnnonyBox, foxdie, Done at Fifty and 5 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sorry you had to go through that at such a young age. Those statements piss me off. It doesn't excuse or justify sexual violence at all.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, Done at Fifty, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
J113632

J113632

Cheesed to meet you
Nov 30, 2019
I'm so sorry that happened to you.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, Secrets1, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm so sorry that happened to you. It's horrific anyone can justify it in the slightest.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
Nothing I can say can take away the loss, pain, or bitter injustice of such an evil, life-shattering act towards an innocent child, but I want you to know I hear you and you absolutely have a right to be furious. It makes my blood boil, all children should be protected over everything else.

I do understand and I'm so sorry; fuck him, he can rot in hell and I hope the rest of his life is as miserable and cruel as he is.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, deleted, Sinkinshyp and 4 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Oh sister I am so so sorry to hear your story.
Taking the innocence of a child is just inhuman. That MF can go to hell for what he did to you but that is too good for him.
I'm so sorry.
Love and respect

DBD

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I hope there's a special place in hell for him.

• Love
Reactions: Dead beat dad, Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I'm so sorry that this happened to you...

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
No one deserves to have to feel this kind of pain. Reprehensible, utterly reprehensible. You were so young, just a child, what were you supposed to do? Thank you for sharing, and I hope that it helped you relieve the pain even a little bit.

I'll even count up a little for you if you'd like.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, Isadeth and Deleted member 4993
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
asking an eight year old what they were wearing? are you kidding me, blaming the victim before blaming the monster who did such a thing? i'm sorry you went through that.

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, demuic, Isadeth and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 4993

So sorry that something like this has happened to you, i hope by sharing it can relieve you of some pain and anguish bless you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, Hazelnut, TheNorthernSilence and 1 other person
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
thank you everyone for your support and kind words. I truly appreciate it. ♡

• Love
Reactions: foxdie, TimeToBiteTheDust, TheNorthernSilence and 2 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry you had to carry that alone for 20 years. You were an innocent child and he was a monster. I hope you can find some level of healing by sharing it with us.

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth, deleted and TimeToBiteTheDust
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm sorry you had to carry that burden for many years. I was also a victim of that. And kept quiet on my own. When I mentioned to my family no one believed me.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo, demuic and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I'm sorry you had to carry that burden for many years. I was also a victim of that. And kept quiet on my own. When I mentioned to my family no one believed me.
I'm so sorry nobody believed you. I believe you. I'm so sorry that happened to you. You're not a victim. You're a survivor. The term victim shows they won. They didn't win shit. ♡

• Love
Reactions: Hazelnut, Lilacmoon and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm so sorry nobody believed you. I believe you. I'm so sorry that happened to you. You're not a victim. You're a survivor. The term victim shows they won. They didn't win shit. ♡
Thank you, best words I could listen coming from someone who experienced the same as I. Hugs to you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Isadeth and Lilacmoon
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Thank you, best words I could listen coming from someone who experienced the same as I. Hugs to you.
Hugs to you too, dear! You can message me anytime you want to or need to talk. I understand. It doesn't have to be about this either... just anything that is on your mind. I hope your day went well ♡

• Love
Reactions: Sherri and Lilacmoon
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Holy shit, I'm so sorry

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Hugs to you too, dear! You can message me anytime you want to or need to talk. I understand. It doesn't have to be about this either... just anything that is on your mind. I hope your day went well ♡
Thanks @Isadeth i will. It's good to know we are not alone. We have kept quiet for so long. How's he's dead, so I can't even file charges.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Isadeth