Status
Not open for further replies.
looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
Hi folks.

This thread by @Rounded Apathy raised attention on a number of things, including the fact that despite the existing FAQ and guides, new members could initially have a hard time navigating SaSu or getting their heads around certain elements, mechanics and functionalities. We would like to address these problems and extend the available - let me call it - "tutorial resources" accordingly in order to facilitate the process of familiarizing yourself with SaSu.

Therefore I would like to collect questions you had (or still have) about this site on which there are no sufficient answers to be found in our principles, our rules/FAQ or the unofficial user guide. You can post your questions either right here in this thread or in the abovementioned thread in the suggestions section, that's totally up to you (unless its OP says otherwise, heh).

I just thought having a separate thread about this in the off-topic section would amass a fair bit of extra views/interactions in comparison to the original suggestion post; it seems like hardly anyone ever peeks inside that subforum.

A big thank you in advance! šŸ˜‡

[Edit due to the recent bumps: The hyperlinks are broken it seems, don't get confused in case the wording doesn't make sense at some points]

[Edit #2: It's done šŸ˜Š]

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DrivenSneeze1, ksp, Rounded Apathy and 4 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Thank if have q ask problm injury damage not avg user diffcluty

Reactions: looseye
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it was the acronyms: CTB, SN, N etc. although- it didn't take long to work out what they were.

People quite often ask how long it will be (message count) until they can PM/DM someone and use the search function. Also- just where the search bar is to look for- for new members.

I'm still not too sure of the difference between starting a conversation and a chat with an individual.

It's likely already in the joining instructions but we always get a new round of: 'How do I kill myself quickly and painlessly?' Or: 'How do I kill myself with no access to anything but regular household goods' every so often. I do get people's frustration. Still- it's also kind of frustrating to go over the same old replies- no one is going to tell you how to kill yourself (that has to be decided on by the individual) and there aren't many methods that are highly effective, painless and easy to obtain. (That's why we're all on here desperately searching.) Not sure if that would be worth reiterating. I think the most effective response to these threads tends to be to get their posting count up- so that they can use the search function and research the various methods themselves.

• Love
Reactions: ksp, plushjuggybandit, Lammpz and 3 others
plushjuggybandit

plushjuggybandit

Feb 22, 2023
im new and im having trouble with some of the acronyms and not sure how to view members profiles or when ill be allowed to. i might have missed a thread on how to do these things though to be fair !

K

killmenow99

Feb 15, 2023
i like lurking and reading about what others have to say. when i click on someone's profile, it says i do not have sufficient permissions to view. does that change if i'm an active member for a while or do we never get to see other's profiles?

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I was replying to really old posts and to members whose accounts were deleted. A heads up about checking post dates and whether names are struck through might have helped.

H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Couldn't find the search box

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Definitely the search box. Think it appeared when I had about 6-8 posts. Then there was the acronyms,I thought cbt was close the book,and sn was Sodium Nitrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.