• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
as the title implies...what was the worst thing that was said to you during the time you opened up to someone about your plan of ctb'ing?..

this was said to me by a guy that i was with..

"If you want to die..just die..I don't care anymore I don't want you in my life"

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, StillWaiting, Halo13 and 9 others
ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
Between my 'friends' online and my family members:

"Only cowards commit suicide"

"You'll go to hell if you kill yourself"

"There's someone worse than you who doesn't want to kill themselves".

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, StillWaiting, andy69 and 8 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I never told anyone of my plans, so no one could possibly say anything. The first psych I saw as I came out of a coma told me I was a selfish bastard, which was a bit harsh as I had just woken up.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: glk, Weeping Garbage Can, Tragoedia Vitae and 6 others
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I dunno. My father said he would never forgive me if I comitted suicide. I don't want to commit suicide because I am an asshole. It's because I don't want to keep living with ever reducing quality of life. Most people don't seem to get this.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, not-2-b-the-answer, Oblivion Lover and 4 others
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I've never been told anything bad since I'm not talking about this to anyone but my shrink, and each time she quickly diverts the conversation on another topic.
she seems so uncomfortable when I try to stick to the subject, and that's sad because I'm not really interested in anything else, she cant help and she knows it

but I'm trying to help her overcome her fears about this :hihi:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady, Weeping Garbage Can, Tragoedia Vitae and 4 others
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Last summer, when I told my brother that I was feeling suicidal, he told me, "You're always suicidal." (Not quite true.) He added, "Suicide is selfish. Why don't you live and deal with the stress?"

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Circles, GinaIsReady, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
Last summer, when I told my brother that I was feeling suicidal, he told me, "You're always suicidal." (Not quite true.) He added, "Suicide is selfish. Why don't you live and deal with the stress?"
thats so sad...when you thought you had someone to lean on they just tell you to suck it up

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, StillWaiting, Tragoedia Vitae and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
as the title implies...what was the worst thing that was said to you during the time you opened up to someone about your plan of ctb'ing?..

this was said to me by a guy that i was with..

"If you want to die..just die..I don't care anymore I don't want you in my life"

I'm sorry that guy said that to you. Those words were clearly hurtful, but you've already suffered enough. I just want you to know that there's plenty of people that do care. My inbox is always open to vent - I always reply when I have internet. Wishing you a nice weekend.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Numbtopain97, StillWaiting and 4 others
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
I'm sorry that guy said that to you. Those words were clearly hurtful, but you've already suffered enough. I just want you to know that there's plenty of people that do care. My inbox is always open to vent - I always reply when I have internet. Wishing you a nice weekend.
Thank you so much I'll keep that in mind

Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Weeping Garbage Can, Tragoedia Vitae and 2 others
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
My parents, the only people I actively interact with, had never said anything very harsh to me about it, but they are very condescending and annoying. They think I do it for attention and that I'm not really serious, so they dismiss it and say that I know nothing about life and will get over it soon (they say the same thing when I mention being an antinatalist). Maybe they're right. Soon I will no longer be suicidal anymore, 'cause I'll be dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Weeping Garbage Can, Tragoedia Vitae and 1 other person
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
My parents, the only people I actively interact with, had never said anything very harsh to me about it, but they are very condescending and annoying. They think I do it for attention and that I'm not really serious, so they dismiss it and say that I know nothing about life and will get over it soon (they say the same thing when I mention being an antinatalist). Maybe they're right. Soon I will no longer be suicidal anymore, 'cause I'll be dead.
I know how it feels being treated like " its all just drama" but they dont really know whats going on inside and instead turn a blind eye.. i dont get it at all :(,sorry about your parents

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Tragoedia Vitae, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
All of my answers have essentially been covered.

"Why would you do this to ME? Dont you care how this affects ME? "

"What about armless and legless Timmy over there. He lost his limbs, his wife, and his child in a car accident, but he still wants to be alive. He found a purpose in giving speeches about drunk driving. You're just crying about nothing. "

"Hell is where you'll go. Except everyone else will get to torture you, since your only sin is self harm. "

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Sargasm, oopswronglife and 4 others
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
All of my answers have essentially been covered.

"Why would you do this to ME? Dont you care how this affects ME? "

"What about armless and legless Timmy over there. He lost his limbs, his wife, and his child in a car accident, but he still wants to be alive. He found a purpose in giving speeches about drunk driving. You're just crying about nothing. "

"Hell is where you'll go. Except everyone else will get to torture you, since your only sin is self harm. "

Armless and legless Timmy doesn't have the physical ability to kill himself, so he makes do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, GinaIsReady, Sargasm and 3 others
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Armless and legless Timmy doesn't have the physical ability to kill himself, so he makes do.
False! Armless and Legless Timmy could, with maximum effort, roll off of an overpass. Or say.. try swimming..
lol bad jokes but.. true shit.

• Love
Reactions: GinaIsReady, Etherealdignity333, oopswronglife and 4 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I was told I only had suicidal ideation and that I don't actually want to die as I am only attention seeking and apparently this is the only way I can get it...!! Yea one foot off a bridge before being pulled back by cops is flipping attention seeking!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Suicidal4Ever, aspx and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I haven't had anything horrible like some people. I did tell a buddy I wanted to die and he did say something like "You still have things to do" :angry:
It did piss me off. You would think he could text every once in a while to see if I'm ok. He does have a lot of stuff going on in his life but how hard is a hello text. :angry:

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, oopswronglife and Tragoedia Vitae
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
@not-2-b-the-answer Did you ask him what these oh so important things were that you had to do?!?
False! Armless and Legless Timmy could, with maximum effort, roll off of an overpass. Or say.. try swimming..
lol bad jokes but.. true shit.

Pffffff Hahaha! Sorry. I shouldn't laugh. Okay, you're right. You're right! If Humpty Dumpty can have a great fall, Timmy can do it too!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, oopswronglife, Saga and 1 other person
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
"Any way to get rid of you would be amazing"

I'm not sure if it was intended like that. Maybe it was.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, oopswronglife, Soulless_Angel and 2 others
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Oh and worst thing response for me was my mom saying "You're going to the psych unit." And then I did go to the psych unit and it really sucked.
"Any way to get rid of you would be amazing"

I'm not sure if it was intended like that. Maybe it was.

You know, if you committed suicide, that person could have gone to jail like that girlfriend who told her boyfriend she was tired of him talking about suicide and told him to just do it already!

People really need to learn to think before they speak...

Reactions: oopswronglife
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
You know, if you committed suicide, that person could have gone to jail like that girlfriend who told her boyfriend she was tired of him talking about suicide and told him to just do it already!

People really need to learn to think before they speak...
It wasn't really directly in response to me telling I want to kill myself. But I had done that earlier and they certainly remembered it.

It lacks context too of course, I had done something to piss them off, but it hit me really hard in the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: oopswronglife and Saga
Sabriel

Sabriel

for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Jul 23, 2019
"Whose fault was it that you were on top of that building?"

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GinaIsReady, Weeping Garbage Can, oopswronglife and 2 others
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
Not so much what they said but 1 about what he did. He told more ppl around him I'm suicidal. So broken the trust he get annoyed when I'm talking about but keep asking question and statement of his own point of view to keep me here for his selfishness not to loose me.

The other one gets me, tries to pull me out but can be honest about it. Can say I'm tired of all this. She said would be sad to see you go and leave my on this world all by myself. You are the only thing what I've got. But she gets my point of view and knows I'm really close on the edge of doing a CTB.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, oopswronglife, dreamsofdestruction and 1 other person
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Been told to get over it and that I have nothing to kill myself for. Also to just go ahead and do it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, oopswronglife, Saga and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I was told shortly after my mother died "if you're really that upset, just kill yourself and stop crying about it!". That was pretty bad. Had my stomach pumped two days later from an overdose.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Weeping Garbage Can, oopswronglife and 3 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
reading some of the replies here, makes you realise how cruel humans can be, its awful :(

Reactions: Isittimetogonola, GinaIsReady, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
He said nothing. Didn't care at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, oopswronglife and dreamsofdestruction
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
so sorry to hear all of everyones pain when we all seem like drama king and queens to them...they dont know how much a person can take until it happens to them

Reactions: Soulless_Angel and Maravillosa
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
@not-2-b-the-answer Did you ask him what these oh so important things were that you had to do?!?

Pffffff Hahaha! Sorry. I shouldn't laugh. Okay, you're right. You're right! If Humpty Dumpty can have a great fall, Timmy can do it too!

I didn't ask .. I don't think he knew …. just some bullshit to make me think I need to be here. :angry: