MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Im not sure if gorriest is a word but you get what I mean (gore) lol
What im talking about is what is the most terrifying and maybe disgusting way a person from here killed himself that you know of?
If you can please mention the name or thread and if its also possible.

I hope im not violenting any rules here...

Reactions: restingplace and crybaby
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I don't know if anyone here has attempted these methods but I've seen threads on slicing necks, slitting wrists etc. And just the other day there was a thread on tying wire to your neck and a tree then driving off till you decapitate yourself. Just use the search function

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live and Saed
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Gory and disgusting ctb methods that are described in posts are typically deleted. So finding those here are rare. People have linked videos and pictures of other suicides in posts.
but people who post about slicing their intestines out and such things are usually deleted

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Well, here it is about least gory and peaceful, to make it less agony.

• Love
Reactions: Harleyyy, FriendofDeath, Helpneedtips and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm curious as to why you're seeking such stories.

No judgment here, in fact, asking so that I do not make false assumptions and judge.

No need to answer, of course, just stating my curiosity, as it is a rather provocative thing to ask and leads me to wonder, especially when it's asked on one's first day as a member. Not speaking from any kind of position here, like I'm some kind of authority or forum police; I'd ask the same thing if I were a brand-new member, and in fact did when I was. It's just my way, to notice and wonder about those around me, especially when what I notice is a bit more on the extreme end. That doesn't mean you have to satisfy my wondering.

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother, FriendofDeath, Helpneedtips and 6 others
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Probably Getting hit by a train, I'd hate to be someone that has to clean up that mess.

Reactions: Regen
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Well, here it is about least gory and peaceful, to make it less agony.
And I hope it can stay that way. But doing a site search using the word gore turned up a lot of threads discussing it. :(

prochoice does not mean promasochism.

Reactions: Helpneedtips, puppy9, Deleted member 14573 and 1 other person
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I remember reading one where a lady lit her house on fire and burned to death, not sure if that's what she wanted or another method went wrong. I think burning is one of the most painful ways to go.

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
I'm curious as to why you're seeking such stories.

No judgment here, in fact, asking so that I do not make false assumptions and judge.

No need to answer, of course, just stating my curiosity, as it is a rather provocative thing to ask and leads me to wonder, especially when it's asked on one's first day as a member. Not speaking from any kind of position here, like I'm some kind of authority or forum police; I'd ask the same thing if I were a brand-new member, and in fact did when I was. It's just my way, to notice and wonder about those around me, especially when what I notice is a bit more on the extreme end. That doesn't mean you have to satisfy my wondering.

Just boredom and curiosity lol