• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Man has been getting drunk since time immemorial and different drug cultures have grown up on the Earth. In the Western world, coffee, alcohol and tobacco are socially accepted. Elsewere in the world, drugs such as cannabis and opium are used openly. Nitrous oxide is a hallucinogen. Bensodiazepiner are classified as narcotics. Anything can happen with drugs and mixing drugs gets even worse. Mixing sleeping pills with alcohol can increase the medicine´s effect by 50 percent. Drugs make people happy for the moment but then they can become sick. People can also suffer from memory loss. Drugs can harm the body especially if they are used for a long time. People embarrass themselves. People argue and fight. Accidents and crimes occur. People fall, hit themselves and get bloody. People end up in drunk cell. People drive car drunk. People end up in jail. People lose their things and destroy relationships. The Internet and drunkennes are a bad combination. People do things that they would not have done otherwise. Have you read the book or seen the movie The Girl On The Train?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
icari

icari

Oct 24, 2023
Not the most dangerous experience I've had but the most existentially bizarre was the last time I smoked salvia divinorum. It was easily available as a legal high when I was around 15/16. We'd used it a handful of times and mostly had extremely wacky dissociative experiences.

For those unaware, it lasts about 5 minutes and you're basically totally immersed in it, it feels somewhat similar to a dream once you come out of it.

This last experience was completely different to prior ones in that this was no wacky circus type trip.

I suddenly fell back into a large white corridor. I began to accelerate towards the end of this corridor and as I hit the end, I awoke in a hospital bed. I was surrounded by a doctor, and around 3 or 4 people who I immediately recognised to be my family, yet they were not my family that I know from my life here. I became immediately aware that this life here was not real, and was completely and totally sure that this new reality was in fact my real life and this was my real family and that I had been severely injured in a car accident resulting in an extended coma from which I had just awoken.

As soon as this realisation hit, boom, I am sucked back into the long white corridor and get kind of hoovered up into this "drawer", of which hundreds or thousands coated the walls of this corridor. I began feeling around the edge of the drawer to eventually realise it was my bag and my girlfriends arm, sitting next to me at an abandoned castle where I had smoked the salvia with my friends.

I've never been certain again since then about the nature of reality and consciousness.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I wanted to get hold of sleeping pills and alcohol to commit suicide but I fell from a ladder and beat myself bloody instead.

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
dropped acid for the first time at night. The summerhouse door was open and was waving at me like it wanted me inside.

There was rope hanging on the wall just at my peripheral vision. It became a beautiful woman that was waving at me trying to get my attention but when I actually looked she'd disappear.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Someone spiked me with acid when I was younger. I suffered from depersonalisation and derealisation for months afterwards.

Last edited:
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I think no one dares to tell about their crazy experiences. But most of us have experienced them.