Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I'm watching JRNY Crypto on YT. He's just analyzing the markets. I'm also pretty addicted to Doomer meme vids.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and ClownMe
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I was watching a video about recent developments with the twitch.com "cracker" ban drama. Afterwards I watched a mario maker 2 video, and then a compilation of 2001 bionicles commercials.

Reactions: Manaaja
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I just watched a no commentary playthrough of the game The Well Speaks to Me.

C

Capsicum_Corral

Experienced
Dec 10, 2021

A video about an exploit that's pretty amazing, even for a non-coder. Like, how do people even come up with this?

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Currently watching Dr. Phil clips on youtube.

Reactions: OrcWitch and Manaaja
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

I've been following this series for a while and can't wait for next year's video since the uptick of smash-and-grab crimes in California have contributed heavily to my unhealthy hatred.

I do wish that he could get more lethal with these traps but I guess I can see why he legally can't. Next time the box should at least play some kind of message like "What are you doing with your life?" Something that explicitly tells them that this is what they deserve for feeling so entitled to other peoples' stuff.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
ID crime marathon.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018

I found a "Simpsons did it" subreddit and there was a link to a newsarticle about a Chinese man who was banned after eating too much sea food in an all-you-can-you restaurant.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I stumbled across this video somehow. It's interesting what evolutionary traits have never left modern man.