• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
I need something comfortable around the neck and strong enough for a man's weight. If it's long enough for the opposite door handle method then that's great too. Any suggestions?

Also was thinking of ordering from Amazon as going to the shops around here would be nerve-racking and obvious. I'm wary the package will not be discreet enough though... I have someone else living here.
I've thrown it to the wind and ordered a rope. If its intercepted then so be it, all that shit. If it means a shot at a decent go of ctb then I'll take it.

Last edited:
R

Rabbit50

Apr 5, 2022
I don't think you need to worry about being 'obvious'. People buy ropes for all sorts of reasons and you will have more of an idea about how strong and comfortable they seem if you actually touch them in the shop instead of buying one online which may not be suitable when you receive it.

A

Area Man

Student
Mar 31, 2021
I actually managed to screw up my rope order and get it delivered in a clear package by the local postman! He hasn't raised any alarm and it was quite a while back now so.... doesn't give a shit I suppose.

The rope I got is the sort of cord used to tie together hammocks or garden furnishings. It's much more robust than the necktie I tried with before. If I go in for attempt no.2 then I'm committed I think. Stuff happened since attempt no.1 that I would rather have missed so think I'm moving back toward that next attempt. Written notes and practiced knots already.

Last edited: