Q

Quiet Jay

Aug 27, 2018
Also, how to maintain a certain depth? How deep should the blade go? In this particular instance this method will be used with hanging. A double tap if you will.

Reactions: Ben, lv-gras and Tiburcio
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Damn you gonna slit your wrist and hang yourself? The wrist seems unnecessary .

Reactions: Ssname and retarddd
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Cutting is over hyped for its pain level. You get a thin fuckin gauge blade, pop some M&Ms, pour a warm bath...it's just too gruesome of a discovery I'd like to leave, otherwise I'd light the candles in the bathroom, whole nine yards.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Cutting is over hyped for its pain level. You get a thin fuckin gauge blade, pop some M&Ms, pour a warm bath...it's just too gruesome of a discovery I'd like to leave, otherwise I'd light the candles in the bathroom, whole nine yards.

Interesting!

Reactions: Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Interesting!

Word! I've handled razors so sharp you don't even notice you got cut until you see blood. Look at your wrist, the veins are right there, you don't have to go Rambo and summon the inner beast to make the cut. It's just leaves a horrible mess. And I wouldn't do it if I was not in warm water, because it increased your blood flow and decreases the rate of blood coagulation.

Reactions: mattwitt and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Word! I've handled razors so sharp you don't even notice you got cut until you see blood. Look at your wrist, the veins are right there, you don't have to go Rambo and summon the inner beast to make the cut. It's just leaves a horrible mess. And I wouldn't do it if I was not in warm water, because it increased your blood flow and decreases the rate of blood coagulation.

Most of the time, you'd need to get to the artery to be sure that you die. Especially if there's misguided people around.

Reactions: Ssname and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Most of the time, you'd need to get to the artery to be sure that you die. Especially if there's misguided people around.

Most of the time yes, you gotta hit that bullseye (it's not THAT hard). When you submerge yourself in warm water, combined with being unconscious, that bullseye target grows in size. People can die from blood loss without nicking a main artery, it all depends on their effectiveness to stop the bleeding. A warm tub will make you leak for a good while.

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Very low success rate LostAllHope states 6% leathality.

Reactions: Volatile and Ben
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
So say I accessed the blades you are speaking of.. would taking blood pressure medication (I was prescribed it for non blood pressure issues so I don't take it regularly. I was prescribed it a while ago I've just been holding on to the last bottle.)) which will lower my heart beat increase my chances of successfully bleeding out in the bathroom?
Thanks in advance

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
S
Very low success rate LostAllHope states 6% leathality.

Cutting it by far the most popular method for people subconsciously looking to be saved. To even accept you will be found in such a position disassociates any compassion you had for other people. It's a low success rate because the cutters didn't do it right.

Fuck the stats, EVERY SUICDE OPTION WORKS, it all depends on how far you are willing to go

Reactions: balancingaqt, RM5998 and RottingFlowerBrains
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
So say I accessed the blades you are speaking of.. would taking blood pressure medication (I was prescribed it for non blood pressure issues so I don't take it regularly. I was prescribed it a while ago I've just been holding on to the last bottle.)) which will lower my heart beat increase my chances of successfully bleeding out in the bathroom?
Thanks in advance

The biggest X factor you can remove from the completion of this method is how deep you cut. You do not need to take any second measures to ensure death if you choose cuttting. I'm telling you, if you buy the sharpest razor or blade your money can buy, you'll be shocked at how easy it is to slit a important vein. It won't matter what drugs you took before you cut if you did it right.

Side note, I've lost a lot of blood before, and the euphoria you hit once before you hit critical blood loss, is a warm, welcoming hand into the afterlife.

Reactions: RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Side note, I've lost a lot of blood before, and the euphoria you hit once before you hit critical blood loss, is a warm, welcoming hand into the afterlife.

That feeling of floating away on a warm blanket as the world tunnels out... If I had some decent blades and a good window, I'd go for this.

Reactions: Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
That feeling of floating away on a warm blanket as the world tunnels out... If I had some decent blades and a good window, I'd go for this.

It would be no doubtful peaceful for the one commiting the act. Ive strangled myself before, and comparing that pain to serious lacerations I've suffered, cutting would be far less painful then hanging. Once you made the cut, game over unless you bandage yourself. Your bodies natural response to blood loss, is to calm down every working peice in your body to conserve blood flow, which is where the euphoria comes from. You ain't experiencing euphoria if you wanna get choked out. There wouldn't be this big spike in adrenaline that would save you like what could happen if you hung yourself.

B

balancingaqt

Aug 22, 2018
Which arteries are the best to cut? I understand that you're supposed to cut vertically down the length of your forearm?

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Which arteries are the best to cut? I understand that you're supposed to cut vertically down the length of your forearm?

The femoral artery is the best to cut. It's in the inner side of your thighs. You cut this (hell, even the adjacent vein), you die pretty fast.

And yes, you're supposed to cut longitudinally down the forearm to effectively open up the radial artery.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Cutting the surface veins does nothing. You won't die unless you cut the artery

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

Unless you're anemic. In that case, even moderate blood loss gives you that floating feeling.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
aren't you supposed to take aspirin aswell to thin the blood? If` ensures a better chance of bleeding out to death.

Reactions: lv-gras and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
aren't you supposed to take aspirin aswell to thin the blood? If` ensures a better chance of bleeding out to death.

I'd never heard of this. Interesting, would be a great addition to the mix to make sure that people can't save you even if they see you.

Last edited:
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I'd never heard of this. Interesting, would be a great addition to the mix to make sure that people can't save you even if they see youj.
"There are two main types of blood thinners. Anticoagulants such as heparin or warfarin (also called Coumadin) slow down your body's process of making clots. Antiplatelet drugs, such as aspirin, prevent blood cells called platelets from clumping together to form a clot."
I wouldn't mind doing this method.

Reactions: RM5998 and Ben
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018

Yes of course, I don't understand what I said that made you feel I don't get it :). The artery is not very deep!

B

balancingaqt

Aug 22, 2018
The femoral artery is the best to cut. It's in the inner side of your thighs. You cut this (hell, even the adjacent vein), you die pretty fast.

And yes, you're supposed to cut longitudinally down the forearm to effectively open up the radial artery.
The femoral will take a pretty large blade right?

B

balancingaqt

Aug 22, 2018

I imagine the carotid and brachial arteries will be easier to nick because they're closer to the surface.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

Yeah, but death is almost guaranteed. Even if there's people around.

I imagine the carotid and brachial arteries will be easier to nick because they're closer to the surface.

Brachial, yes. That was what the OP was asking for. Carotid... I don't know if it's that easy to take a knife up to your own neck.

Q

Quiet Jay

Aug 27, 2018
Okay. I'm going with a Gerber Silver Trident. It had very good reviews. The overall consensus to depth of the blade is 8mm for optimum effectiveness. 8mm=5/16 on a ruler. It is one notch further than 1/4 of an inch. The solution to maintaining a proper depth is using a piece of "pvc" cut to the proper length to slide over the blade. Leaving the 8mm of knife exposed to "dive" into the underside of my forearm. The pvc with also allow me to press my thumb on the covered blade for extra stability perhaps. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Reactions: RM5998 and lv-gras