• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xxAbigailxx

xxAbigailxx

InLoveWithDeath
Feb 8, 2023
Scared of cutting and no access to reliable stuff for overdose.... trying to find the right method for myself, I think I am getting closer to being ready for ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023

• Love
Reactions: xxAbigailxx
xxAbigailxx

xxAbigailxx

InLoveWithDeath
Feb 8, 2023
thanks

Reactions: hi-okbye
MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
Scared of cutting and no access to reliable stuff for overdose.... trying to find the right method for myself, I think I am getting closer to being ready for ctb
Look up "Hangman's knot" on YouTube, you'll find it. Really easy and simple. Learned it once in sixth grade when I was feeling sad, and now, many years later, I still remember. Tie the rope to a high place. Good luck. If you're having doubts, wait a little while until you're sure you know what you want.

• Love
Reactions: xxAbigailxx