Xq no?

Xq no?

Apr 4, 2021
I'm depressed, i've been all my life n i didnt know until i went to a psychiatrist, i tougth that what i was feeling or how i was living was normal, but no, its not normal feeling like shit or guilty, or sad without reason and other stuff like that, idk but i feel i got worse w medication. I'm a religious person, but cbt is been on my head 24/7 but i think im not breave enough to do it, i dont want to hurt my family, but i'm tired, i lost people and opportunities for being depressed.

I'm new in ss, and i read a lot of people so sure about it, idk how u guys can be so sure, like, are u not afraid?
Also its so difficult commit suicidee, i dont hace access yo SN or other things like that:((

• Hugs
Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, WornOutLife, Beachedwhale and 1 other person
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Lots of people on here are unsure. And you don't have to feel the same as someone else on this forum. You can have your own reasons, and your own doubts. You can think about it until you are sure. Welcome to SS.

• Love
Reactions: Xq no?
Upvote 0
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Most of us are not afraid of death but the pain.

Why don't we fear dying? I guess it's because the majority of people here are non-believers and if even if they are, dealing with life is extremely hard so, sometimes, there's no other choice.

I really hope you can find peace or be happy in this life.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Xq no? and noname223
Upvote 0
Xq no?

Xq no?

Apr 4, 2021
Lots of people on here are unsure. And you don't have to feel the same as someone else on this forum. You can have your own reasons, and your own doubts. You can think about it until you are sure. Welcome to SS.
I'm not sure but i feel deep down that i have to, idk why, my mind is such mess, thanks anyway

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Upvote 0