• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I was wondering if anyone had any tips. I have a decent nest egg saved up to end my suffering. I want my body to be intact so it's present-able for a funeral. If i could find 'N' that would be great but it would take too long for to get here. I was thinking of the charcoal or inert gas methods. Any tips on these methods would be appreciated. I only have access to a 2 foot helium tank for sale, otherwise I'll have to rent a larger tank from a party store or rent a nitrogen tank from a welding shop. I can't buy them because there's regulations that make the owner of the bottle responsible for its maintenance meaning most stores don't sell outright. Plus I dont know Jack about welding so it'd look suspicious if they asked questions.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I didnt always feel this way but over the last 4 years my health has progressively deteriorated and taken the joy out of my life. Most of the health issues are chronic and only going to get worse so I want to leave this earth while I still have some dignity and ability to do so...

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I was wondering if anyone had any tips. I have a decent nest egg saved up to end my suffering. I want my body to be intact so it's present-able for a funeral. If i could find 'N' that would be great but it would take too long for to get here. I was thinking of the charcoal or inert gas methods. Any tips on these methods would be appreciated. I only have access to a 2 foot helium tank for sale, otherwise I'll have to rent a larger tank from a party store or rent a nitrogen tank from a welding shop. I can't buy them because there's regulations that make the owner of the bottle responsible for its maintenance meaning most stores don't sell outright. Plus I dont know Jack about welding so it'd look suspicious if they asked questions.

Hi Tiredman,

I've been seriously disabled for over 10 years, so I can commiserate. That's also why I'm planning on self-delivering.

You say you have a decent nest egg and want your body to be presentable for a funeral, so it sounds like this isn't an impulsive decision. You say you don't want to wait for N, but delivery only takes a few weeks. Just so you know.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018