WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I'm pretty much annoyed with this person I met on a mobile game. He always comments about my online presence "wow you're still online" "I can't believe you've been playing the whole time" "HAHA I wish I had that much time to play" "do you not have anything else to do"
It's getting to my nerves. He's so condescending. I feel like a fucking loser when he constantly reminds me of how much time I spend on that trash game. I always laugh it off and come up with excuses like "I was doing something just left the game open" "my lil bro was playing (which I don't have a lil bro but he makes me feel like trash to the point where I feel the need to lie)" "I've been on and off not really playing" but he seems to always judge me and stalk me. We're somewhat "friends" but I'm starting to dislike him and seriously thinking about blocking him but at the same time I don't want to be so petty over this. Ugh just wish he would shut the fuck and pretends like he doesn't see me online.

• Hugs
Reactions: itachi of death, 사람이 없어, KleinerWolf and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I would block him. If he's making you feel bad about yourself then he's clearly toxic for you

Reactions: x~Sophia~x, 사람이 없어, 262653 and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Block him if he is making you feel uncomfortable and unhappy with yourself.

Reactions: 사람이 없어, LonelyNick, WitheringAway and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I'm pretty much annoyed with this person I met on a mobile game. He always comments about my online presence "wow you're still online" "I can't believe you've been playing the whole time" "HAHA I wish I had that much time to play" "do you not have anything else to do"
It's getting to my nerves. He's so condescending. I feel like a fucking loser when he constantly reminds me of how much time I spend on that trash game. I always laugh it off and come up with excuses like "I was doing something just left the game open" "my lil bro was playing (which I don't have a lil bro but he makes me feel like trash to the point where I feel the need to lie)" "I've been on and off not really playing" but he seems to always judge me and stalk me. We're somewhat "friends" but I'm starting to dislike him and seriously thinking about blocking him but at the same time I don't want to be so petty over this. Ugh just wish he would shut the fuck and pretends like he doesn't see me online.
Get him on ss we will have a word...maybe just be blunt back and ask why hes so bothered about it

• Love
Reactions: flatearth, Skathon, LonelyNick and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Get him on ss we will have a word...
He should tell us what game it is and that guy's nickname, so we can bully him for being nasty to the OP. :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: flatearth, Mm80, WitheringAway and 1 other person
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Just block it, online games are full of toxic people

Reactions: WitheringAway
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
Lmao I meannnnnn a squad of bullys doesn't sound too bad right now xD thank you guys but seriously I thought we were becoming close friends until the whole pressing started he's a good player and taught me a lot but he's becoming annoying af I've been thinking about blocking him like I said but at the same time didnt wanna lose him he's kinda funny and makes me laugh on bad days but idk ew I sound pathetic rn

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Lmao I meannnnnn a squad of bullys doesn't sound too bad right now xD thank you guys but seriously I thought we were becoming close friends until the whole pressing started he's a good player and taught me a lot but he's becoming annoying af I've been thinking about blocking him like I said but at the same time didnt wanna lose him he's kinda funny and makes me laugh on bad days but idk ew I sound pathetic rn
I understand that and it can make it harder to let someone go. But if he was really a friend he wouldn't ever make you feel bad

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I suppose it depends if you love him or not. Thats only something you can answer

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Don't reply those messages. I won't tell you to ignore them, because I know it's impossible, I know how it feels to be so judged like that. But don't feed the flame. Talk with this friend normally when you are enjoying the subject and just give him the silent treatment whenever you feel he's being judgemental. See if this reduces the number of shitty messages.

Reactions: WitheringAway and VIBRITANNIA
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Just block him, you don't owe him anything and if he's being toxic towards you then you need to put your feelings first. Especially if it's impacting on your mental health.

Reactions: WitheringAway and WinterFaust
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe he is trying to be funny and he don't realize how annoying is? I'm totally sure a cold answer will make him to understand "yes buddy, I'm blessed and can play this shit 24/7 lets raid" or whatever. You don't have to excuse yourself for being online either I think he is only trying to approach you in an stupid way

Reactions: Lupgevif, Skathon, Mm80 and 1 other person
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
say something like ''stfu dude i playing now'' or ''i have no social life i play this game all day ok?''

Reactions: Skathon, Mm80, WitheringAway and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Can be a pain in the ass.
Might as well ignore him from time to time when he comments silly stuff like that.

Your reality revolves around you.
Must not concern yourself with the opinion of a normie
:)

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
he sounds like someone who goes online, to abuse people and get a reaction.

I mean who is this guy? you don't owe him an explanation. you can play as much as you want, whats it got to do with him?

he's half getting what he wants from you, as he is making you make excuses up.

I'd just block them( i wish i could follow advise like this, personally lol)

Reactions: WitheringAway and LonelyNick
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
I also play a lot and have a really messy sleep schedule and I have one friend who used to always make those kinds of comments about how much I play and how late I sleep... At first I was a bit like you, but then I started to get so annoyed at him that I just told him to stop being so judgmental xD We just had a talk about it and then he just stopped with those comments and we're good friends without that annoyance.

Reactions: WitheringAway, checkouttime and Lmd
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
next time he brings it up I'll just be honest and tell him he's annoying me about it and if he gets dumb in response I'll block him immediately. I need to learn to stop trying to justify my actions to irrelevant people. Thank you guys so much for responding you really did encourage me to do the right thing and make me feel better about it. I appreciate you all xx love and hugs

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 262653, WinterFaust, checkouttime and 6 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
next time he brings it up I'll just be honest and tell him he's annoying me about it and if he gets dumb in response I'll block him immediately. I need to learn to stop trying to justify my actions to irrelevant people. Thank you guys so much for responding you really did encourage me to do the right thing and make me feel better about it. I appreciate you all xx love and hugs

now thats more like it, you got it spot on!!!