• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
To be honest, I've always have found all funerary rituals a waste of time and money, and I don't say it just because I know that if I have a funeral only my family will go. I know this stuff is something that has existed since we lived on caves, but that gives more credence that it was something for primitive people only. For all I care, my body could be dropped in a ditch to rot and it wouldn't matter the slightest to me.

Although there are obvious health risks if remains were used for human comsumption, it would be better to recicle them just like any other organic refuse. Maybe use it to feed animals or as compost. And maybe build something more useful instead of graveyards and crypts. What do you think about this.

Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
I just want to turn into ashes. Im too hot to go through decomposition :sunglasses:

So to me that is well spent money.

Reactions: Alchemist
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'd like to rot into the wild, to become actually part of it.

Reactions: Alchemist