echolalia

echolalia

Apr 27, 2023
I'm turning 25 this Friday and feel so alone with my family ignoring me. I can't do much since I don't have a job so does anyone have any ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
That's so sad. Is there any place that you usually like to hang out with a good view? You could treat yourself and just relax, have it easy, or you could go all out and engage in an adrenaline-filled activity, such as mountain climbing or exploring a creepy place. Advanced happy birthday to you. Wishing you the best.

Reactions: Source Energy
echolalia

echolalia

Apr 27, 2023
That's so sad. Is there any place that you usually like to hang out with a good view? You could treat yourself and just relax, have it easy, or you could go all out and engage in an adrenaline-filled activity, such as mountain climbing or exploring a creepy place. Advanced happy birthday to you. Wishing you the best.

No unfortunately not. Well actually there are but all the nature places are across the country from where I live and I'm broke..lol. Thanks anyway.

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
There is always some kind of pressure when it is your birthday or holiday season to celebrate it or to do something nice. But at the end, there is no big difference to other days. Celebrate when you have a reason to do so, when you achieved something for example. Being born is not an achievement

Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
I'm turning 25 this Friday and feel so alone with my family ignoring me. I can't do much since I don't have a job so does anyone have any ideas?
Happy early birthday! Even if you celebrate it alone, doing something simple like maybe watching your favorite movie or show could still be fun! Or do any other hobbies you may enjoy, doesn't have to be special. Just relax and enjoy your day however you can, you'll have plenty more birthdays to come.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Whatever you can do, want to do. That's what I do.