Omega7

Omega7

Alien
Apr 10, 2019
I don't really know how I'm gonna do this or when...but does anyone have a particular time of day they are dedicated to CTB?

Reactions: Sick Boy
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
Would have to be morning or noon for me, mainly due to my circumstances. Otherwise I'm not sure how much the time of day matters to me.
I guess the middle of the night would be ideal just for being dark, quiet and peaceful the way I like it. But I'll work with what I'm given.

Reactions: Redrock and Omega7
Omega7

Omega7

Alien
Apr 10, 2019
Would have to be morning or noon for me, mainly due to my circumstances. Otherwise I'm not sure how much the time of day matters to me.
I guess the middle of the night would be ideal just for being dark, quiet and peaceful the way I like it. But I'll work with what I'm given.
Thanks for replying, I think I'm going to go with mid-afternoon...seems like the time my happiness peaks

Reactions: Redrock and soda_pressed
uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
I'd like to do it late night, when everybody is asleep, but do to my situation that may not be possible. Grudgingly, I'll have to do it before sunset.

Reactions: Redrock and ArtVandelay
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am going to ctb Monday or Tuesday at 3am there will be no one to "save" me and I can hope for a beautiful star filled sky I love the night sky.

Reactions: Dead Meat, GreyMagic, Redrock and 1 other person
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I prefer to do it in the middle of the woods while the sun is still shining brightly. Forest combined with darkness would scare me to death (ah, how ironic :ahhha:).

Reactions: Redrock
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Late afternoon, for some reason I'm scared to do it at night

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Probably at night. I think day would be better--I hate how I feel physically and emotionally at night-- but I'm a little nervous that somehow in the day time someone will hear me. I don't know though. I'm not sure yet.

Reactions: Dead Meat
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I prefer to do it in the middle of the woods while the sun is still shining brightly. Forest combined with darkness would scare me to death (ah, how ironic :ahhha:).
I agree with this, dying in nature seems like a great way to go, no one to stop you either, peaceful.

Reactions: Honigwaffel
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Night time along with how peaceful it is, it's also the longest guaranteed time before being found.

Reactions: Sick Boy and tomz323