Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I used to love being alone and i hated people. But in the past couple years I find it unbearable to live this way. Also the fact that nothing I do really matters is hard to bear. All my goals are a waste of energy and time.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: QuietLake, onlyanimalsaregood, Dead Ghost and 1 other person
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
The realization that things won't be getting any better, neither for me nor for the world at large.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: QuietLake, Élégie, onlyanimalsaregood and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
For me, I had a 180 degree turn around about the age of 50. I used to be all about money, getting ahead, working insane hours, then I had gall bladder cancer and then after that a nasty car crash. Both of these situations completely slapped me in the face, and I asked myself, "what in the hell am I thinking?" I slowed down, started to spend time and energy helping and thinking of others, did not care about "climbing the corporate ladder" anymore, and enjoying a beautiful sunrise and/or a sunset.

With my BPD, I cannot stand to be alone that is where all the awesome souls on SS come into play for me, I have goals, even at my age, but my goals now are instead it being about me it is about everyone. I dislike ego, greed, backstabbing just to get ahead and for what?

With the addition of SS in my life, and my new position, I like working and keeping my mind busy, I have found joy now, at least sometimes.

With all of this said, I have @Weebster in my thoughts, as I hope that you have a great upcoming weekend and can find the time to watch a beautiful sunset.

All my best with huge hugs and tons of caring for each and every member here on SS, as everyone helps me so darn much each and every day feel loved and cared about, and I hope that in some small way I can do the same back to everyone here.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, onlyanimalsaregood, 710 and 5 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
It turns out that barely moving for years has undesirable health consequences. Ouch.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and Un-
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I once had my legs atrophy so bad I could barely walk without severe pain. Then it happened again a few years later. I should really be doing exercises for my nerve damage, but again, I can't get myself to do anything consistently so any progress decays fast. I assume never seeing the sun likely leads to vitamin d deficiency which is pretty bad, but pills got me covered.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
The worst thing for me has been losing all of my loved ones at a relatively young age. Now, as I get older, I feel like I just don't care as much about the stupid rules that our backwards society has created. I still keep at some of my daily routines but everything is just so pointless. I am trying to finalise a will (not much to leave but still) and try to make peace with everything until it is time to lay myself to rest. ✌️and :heart:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just the fact that my health will likely get worse, and that if I do not ctb, I could potentially suffer until old age. It hurts me that ctb is so difficult. Life really is so horrifying and the life expectancy is too long. To me, there is nothing good about getting old. I feel like the longer I stay alive the more I will suffer.

Reactions: Seeking_Peace
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
There's no such thing as an innocent person. Innocent child, sure, but person? Everyone has hurt someone unimaginably, whether they know it or not, whether they admit it or not. Even if that someone was themselves.

The belief that there's something to live for. I respect religious people, because it makes sense: most existential dilemmas, like purpose or whatever-the-fuck is ignored, just left in the hands of their God. Heh. But people who don't have that shit? I don't get it. What are you living for? It most probably won't sustain for much longer.. I don't care if people do or don't kill themselves, anyway.

There's no reason to value humanity above dirt. I find us disgusting. Like a virus, mingling and celebrating further decay of every we touch, celebrating us multiplying, celebrating us reserving empathy for us and only us. It's disgusting. I don't see one good thing that's benefited anything other than us. Enslavement, sadisism, murder, rape, hatred - on everything including one another. Not only does it disgust me, but it shakes me to my core - how vile a virus must be to think that it's of any worth.. how godforsaken it must be to love itself. Humanity will be the reason it dies, thankfully.

My reluctance to be involved in anything. I can't do it anymore. I can't understand why people enjoy things. I can't understand why people involve themselves in things. I don't have much of an opinion on anything. I don't see why I should burden myself with more that I already have. I don't care.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That the only widely accepted solution for people severely wanting to kill themselves is to shove them in a timeout corner until their boredom forces them to comply.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and Un-
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I like this world less and less

Reactions: Élégie and Un-