• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
It'd be faster to list the things that don't, to be honest. Ultimately though, I'm just exhausted. Exhausted by the emptiness. Exhausted by the boredom. Exhausted by the pain. But, most of all, exhausted of being alive. There's nothing to do, nowhere to go, nothing to be & no one to know. Having said that, it's really no wonder that from the moment I get up to the moment I fall back to sleep my most predominant thoughts are those related to sprinting through the proverbial fire exit door out of life itself. I just don't like it here and want to leave. The fact that I can't makes suicidal thoughts even more frequent.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
It'd be faster to list the things that don't, to be honest. Ultimately though, I'm just exhausted. Exhausted by the emptiness. Exhausted by the boredom. Exhausted by the pain. But, most of all, exhausted of being alive. There's nothing to do, nowhere to go, nothing to be & no one to know. Having said that, it's really no wonder that from the moment I get up to the moment I fall back to sleep my most predominant thoughts are those related to sprinting through the proverbial fire exit door out of life itself. I just don't like it here and want to leave. The fact that I can't makes suicidal thoughts even more frequent.

Ever since I was little I've always been deeply unsatisfied with living. I remember being confused as to what I am and where I am. I remember squeezing my balls hard trying to figure out what they were and why I had them. Becoming conscious was a curse. Oblivion is home.

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
The sheer ridiculouness of human society. I don't doubt there are significant positives (computers, internet, processed food) but even these come at a high cost.

People say "life is unfair, deal with it". Yes it is and yes I will. You know how I'll deal with it, by ending my life.

But according to society that is the "height of selfishness" yet these are the same people who will turn around when you're about to be homeless, starving and say "You're life, you're responsibility. You have to work out what's best for you. No one will do it for you". Just a bunch of incongruous B.S.

Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
The fact that I don't fit in with human society, people judge me for everything I am and do. I can't escape this rat race I never asked be in. I don't give a shit about the social contract. I want out. I hate that I have to hide like a criminal jjust because I want to take my life into my own hands.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
When I realize that there's nothing I can do to remedy my chronic pain and that it's only going to get progressively worse to the point that I'll have a lower quality of life than most 70 year olds by the time i turn 25.

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
That I wont ever be good enough to have what or who I really want and that if I did obtain it, it would only be temporary. The fact that everything is temporary and you are bound to lose it sometime is already enough to make everything pointless. Also, I can't trust anyone, there is so many predators out there looking to take advantage and use you for their own gain. To an extent everyone is inherently selfish, but we need connection and closeness to other to have anything close to happiness but not knowing who you are really trusting your feelings and life with is dangerous unpredictable and is more than likely going to end in disappointment. I am not capable of trusting anyone and also not capable of the loneliness that brings.

GiveMeNovacaine

GiveMeNovacaine

Jun 11, 2018
I'm a hedonist, so knowing that I've missed out on so much pleasure and I'm currently missing out on it, really tempts me to end things sooner rather than later.

Reactions: dano6533
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Being branded with what I am not. And mostly, some humans and their iniquitous behaviors that placed me into this arena of emptiness, while they rejoice of their feigned opulence and erudition and innovation.

Reactions: dano6533