Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I saw this on Reddit and I'm a Anti-natalist myself but wtf...seriously? What is wrong with people? Their parents are basically using their kid like an extension to themselves and not even for loving them for who they really are....not a damn ""trophy."

Poor kid is going to be brought into this world because of their creepy upbringing and this is going to leave me some nightmares.. C63F20B1 3BB4 4F27 90C4 389CBF37AB77

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, Sensei, puppy9 and 3 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I hope that title doesn't lead to an ill-advised Halloween costume for the kid.

It's bad enough there's a onesie that says it.

• Aww..
Reactions: puppy9 and Joey
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I always assumed reddit was toxic but wow wtf

Reactions: puppy9 and Joey
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WOW! Sounds like what my "parents" called me! I have mentioned it before on sanctioned suicide, that my "parents" called me "the mistake" I am 64 years young and it has messed me up my entire life. I feel so bad for the child in the post.I pray that either the parents of the cild quit being so immature, selfish or whatever drives them or please give the child to someone who would cherish her.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, puppy9, Joey and 2 others
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
WOW! Sounds like what my "parents" called me! I have mentioned it before on sanctioned suicide, that my "parents" called me "the mistake" I am 64 years young and it has messed me up my entire life. I feel so bad for the child in the post.I pray that either the parents of the cild quit being so immature, selfish or whatever drives them or please give the child to someone who would cherish her.
I'm sorry they treated you so terribly. Every time I hear one of these stories I question more and more if there should be regulations on who could have children like there are driver's licenses etc. I know there'd be no way to enforce it though.

Reactions: Soul and Joey
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It does sound horrid but before birth control, most babies were "fuck trophies". People just had them, and then reared them, not because they wanted kids but because that's what was done.

@whywere, I'm sorry. I know those scars and they ache. x

Reactions: Sensei and Joey
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
My "parents" referred to me as a pancake infront of their friends. We were over for a bbq and big bang theory was playing. Saying something about kids are like pancakes the first is always a fail or maybe it was just the pancake part I don't remember. But my parents agreed to their friends with me, their first born (not even their first, turned out he was actually my STEPfather but no one told me) right there. And all 4 of them laughed about it.
So yeah some parents kinda suck but they shouldn't be taking it out on the kid. The kid didn't ask for that, if you didn't want it send it out for adoption, don't destroy it's life just because yours sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: ocd is bad and Joey
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I hope that title doesn't lead to an ill-advised Halloween costume for the kid.

It's bad enough there's a onesie that says it.
I thought you're kidding, or at least being sarcastic.
There is indeed a "fuck trophy" onesie.
Earth needs a new genocide.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
people like this are disgusting. i wonder if people realize that kids have their own feelings and thoughts, too.

yeah, giving birth to a kid who never asked to be born is fucked up, but what's even worse is only giving birth to that kid to stroke your own ego.

Reactions: searchingfreedom, Sensei and Joey
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm a parent of 2 and I would never dream of saying some shit like this about my kids... if another parent told me this I'd probably punch em in the mouth.

Reactions: faraway_beach, Sensei and Joey
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
What that...? is the perfect caption for this screen shot.

Reactions: Joey
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Fuck trophy? This "fuck trophy" is a human being with their own perspective, desires, and pain. They were brought into existence because of your choice and get to live in the wonderful 21st century (for better or for worse).

Whew people are frustrating. That poor kid. I'm grateful my parents never acted like that regarding my sibling and I.

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I saw this on Reddit and I'm a Anti-natalist myself but wtf...seriously? What is wrong with people? Their parents are basically using their kid like an extension to themselves and not even for loving them for who they really are....not a damn ""trophy."

Poor kid is going to be brought into this world because of their creepy upbringing and this is going to leave me some nightmares..View attachment 42708
glad to see my fellow r/antinatalists here LOL

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive and Joey