Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
It be dreams nightmares any thing like that i have post early on here abot my worse nightmare well one of them . I am in a big room with people i am standing in the middle of the room and then i go up in flames. I am screaming for help but the people just look on and point and laugh at me. Next thing i know i wide awake and sweating. Sum time thought it keeps going next thing i know i am all burnt up and on a large plate. And they start to cut me up like a Sunday roast they just look on and smile and laugh as they do it . Well as you can tell definitely a few lose screws in my head LOL. As say feel free to add your own :D .

Reactions: Hollow Point and Circles
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I still remember it to this day. When I was really little I had a dream that a giant toy robot ate my family and I was hiding in my house (which was all orange) then the robot came over and picked me up and brought me towards its mouth and then I woke up. I have no idea how I still remember it:ahhha:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hollow Point, Circles and Oyoy
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I still remember it to this day. When I was really little I had a dream that a giant toy robot ate my family and I was hiding in my house (which was all orange) then the robot came over and picked me up and brought me towards its mouth and then I woke up. I have no idea how I still remember it:ahhha:
Odd i know and you did sum thing one and the next day you have forgotten it LOL . best with me i be sitting in my chair think of sum stand up and forget what it was LOL :P :D

Reactions: Hollow Point
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Odd i know and you did sum thing one and the next day you have forgotten it LOL . best with me i be sitting in my chair think of sum stand up and forget what it was LOL :P :D
I've done that a bunch too. Like when you go into a room and forgot what you went in there for or when you have a thing in both of your hands and one thing is edible but the other one isn't and you try to take a bite out of the inedible thing:pfff:

Reactions: Hollow Point and NoCoast
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I've done that a bunch too. Like when you go into a room and forgot what you went in there for or when you have a thing in both of your hands and one thing is edible but the other one isn't and you try to take a bite out of the inedible thing:pfff:
Or you go in the Bathroom forget to put the light on and all most use the pile cream instead of the toothpaste. Well i nearly use the toothpaste on my bottom and well you know were the pile cream went ;) LOL :)

Reactions: Hollow Point and PoisonedJuliet
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I used to have a recurring dream about my mom. The first time I remember having it, I was about 14. I called it Becky Soup because in it, she had a chopped up dead girl in a bathtub and was cutting veggies in it like for soup. I'd ask her what she was doing and she would always just give me a weird look and say, "It's Becky Soup."

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hollow Point and Circles
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I had this bizarre dream where my professor had a crush on me. I was naked in the shower and he was looking at me. He did it because he "loved" me. What's even weirder was that I wasn't fighting back or anything and I enjoyed being submissive.

Pls don't judge guys lol

GotoHellforHeavensSa

GotoHellforHeavensSa

Mar 12, 2020
Well it was actually sleepwalking, and i found out about it the next day from mother, but straight to the fact - i was trying to kill Santa Claus with a fly-flap, because supposedly i tought he was root of all evil (and also encouraging people to help me in doing this )xD I was like 8 years old at that time. Try to top that ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hollow Point, Oyoy, Meena and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I had a dream once that Michael Jordan came into my work but was killed by 2 guys before I could take his order lol

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I dreamed that I took a pill so I could grind the tail of my skateboard down a mountain.

Reactions: Hollow Point and PoisonedJuliet
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I have strange dreams quite often and i don't like it. A strange one i recall was being on an alien planet riding huge mechanized robots with brad pitt as my wingman on another similar robot and we were slaying massive dragon like creatures.

• Love
Reactions: Hollow Point and Oyoy
NoCoast

NoCoast

disappear here
Oct 9, 2019
I have this recurring dream that Bill Clinton kidnaps me from Montgomery Ward(old department store) & takes me to Long John Silvers.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GotoHellforHeavensSa, Hollow Point, Mort and 1 other person
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I have this recurring dream that Bill Clinton kidnaps me from Montgomery Ward(old department store) & takes me to Long John Silvers.
:pfff::pfff:

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
There was this typical nondescript falling dream except I felt the impact. The only other suddenly real dream I've had like that is when someone was standing over me with a gun and they shot me in the face/head. I felt the impact, the permanent change in my face/skull with a numb vibrating feeling and a horrible rushing sound/feeling, all in a flash.

Last edited:
Hollow Point

Hollow Point

A̵l̷w̷a̷y̸s̷ ̷t̸i̸r̵e̸d̶
Mar 24, 2020
I fell asleep with a nicotine patch on once. It says right on the package to not fall asleep with it on, as it may cause "vivid dreams"

I was in a gladiator arena with a full roaring crowd.the sun was hot and bright. A collar connected to a chain was around my neck. That chain was attached to a post in the center on the arena. I was in nothing but rags, and so were the others who were chain to this post.

We all started to run clockwise around the post. Men on horseback came with swords. They started running counterclockwise outside of our circle. Each time they would pass by us, they would swing their sword and cut us. The pain was incredible. I'll never forget the pain I had in that dream for the rest of my life.

Slowly they are brutalizing us. Slice after slice all while still running around this post. Covered in blood, the noise of the crowd, the heat of the sun..then I get my arm chopped off. Fuck that hurt. Before I can comprehend it, I look up and the blade was coming right for me neck. I woke up before it touched me.

I was covered in sweat, and I had pins and needles in the spots I was injured in during my dream. So maybe you'll have an amazing dream if you sleep with a patch on...but just remember it goes both ways. You could have a horrible time too lol.

• Wow
Reactions: I’mDone and PoisonedJuliet
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
My own worst dreams are personal..Deceased friends and family that have left already and I miss..Ridiculing me..I know this is probably some construct in my mind..Like maybe its time for me to go as well.Maybe I didnt do them right,maybe I feel guilt,I doubt there are any therapists on here that can help.If some were trained ,probably wont help anyway.

My deepest fears and terrors wont mean so much to people,but terrifying to me.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
He has terrible taste in food!

Reactions: NoCoast