• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
.....aaaaaand now I have flashbacks. Great!
Everytime something brushes my neck. all I can see is me raking my nails over the bridge. It makes me want to scream and cry
I walk through town clutching my neck and whining

Im fine Im fine Im fine
Shit :')

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I would've responded if I had. That's some pretty intense stuff to go through. Where you able to get any rest? It's really hard to think straight or process without sleep. You're an incredible artist by the way, and it would be awesome to see more of your work.

Reactions: foxdie
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I would've responded if I had. That's some pretty intense stuff to go through. Where you able to get any rest? It's really hard to think straight or process without sleep. You're an incredible artist by the way, and it would be awesome to see more of your work.
I gotvreally for real high now Ill get some artificial sleep thank you

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
I'm so sorry it went the way it went. The process shouldn't be so terrifying and unpleasant. Next time prepare yourself mentally because I'm not sure if this is the kind of post people want to read. Peace

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I'm so sorry it went the way it went. The process shouldn't be so terrifying and unpleasant. Next time prepare yourself mentally because I'm not sure if this is the kind of post people want to read. Peace
You mean I should delete it? I'm terrified of upsetting people but I canttell anyone...Well Im not sugarcoating it, this hurts. Almost all death hurts. Also there goes my one hour of sleep

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
You mean I should delete it? I'm terrified of upsetting people but I canttell anyone...Well Im not sugarcoating it, this hurts. Almost all death hurts. Also there goes my one hour of sleep

I don't think you should delete it if it's helping you. Nobody is forced to read anything on here and they should be well aware of what they might read based on what this site is. How are you feeling?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I mixed shit and I need to be up tommorrow cause reasonscause Im getting fuckoutta here and when I mix I throw up all day and honestly im terminally stupid

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I mixed shit and I need to be up tommorrow cause reasonscause Im getting fuckoutta here and when I mix I throw up all day and honestly im terminally stupid

I'm not sure I follow but you went through a trauma last night, you gotta take it one step at a time. It's so hard, my heart goes out to you :heart:

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
You mean I should delete it?
Please leave it up: It was your experience and it could help others.
I'm terrified of upsetting people but I canttell anyone...
This is a safe place for anyone to tell their uncensored truth. Nobody is forced to read anything and can stop if it's too upsetting... You please don't need to worry about that.
Also there goes my one hour of sleep
I'm sorry about that. I wish you deep and restful sleep.
I need to be up tommorrow cause reasonscause Im getting fuckoutta here
I wish you the best for that challenge. Remember, we're here if you need someone to listen.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I'm gonna be sick again i can feel it coming great.
I hope that feeling passes quickly.

If it seems right, maybe get a nice glass of water and sip it very slowly.

Also, if it feels right, try to imagine and feel it in your heart... what it would be like if the whole world was at peace?

• Hugs
Reactions: neverever
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
No, you should not delete it. This was your experience, and you have a right to share. It shouldn't be sugar-coated.

I think people need to see how serious this type of thing is. I think it's often taken way too lightly, but it's a very serious decision and has real consequences that people need to be aware of.

Some might not like it, but the reality is suicide is hard and can be traumatizing, and this is exactly why everyone says preparation is so important. (I'm not saying you weren't prepared. But I see a lot of people think they can just impulsively do whatever and nothing bad will happen. I think you're spreading an important message.)

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Please don't take it down. You deserve support and understanding. People don't have to read things if they find it upsetting, but suicide is not a pretty thing and the reality of it should not be hidden. I think if anything it is beneficial for people to see when suicide goes well and when it goes poorly, so there is a better rounded understanding.

is it possible for you to take a day or two off of work? It is still Covid season so it shouldn't be hard to get sick days. You just won through such a hard experience.