Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Someone claims to know mental health, and apparently understands it,
then when I have a mental break, and ended up losing it, I am apparently a nut job.....and called some very nasty words,
Someone who claims suicide is selfish but after hearing my story, (she lost her brother to suicide)
claims to have a small understanding of the other side
I finally calm and aplogise to be told, go *say it to my fucking face*

Do these people get off on those with mentalhealth issues, do they thrive on causing issues to those that struggle,do they find this ajoy, a moment of relish, in seeing another suffer
When the one suffering does something, at which point do they sit and either go, damn, I am sorry, or do tehy go, fuck they are mental?

is the term *mental* used too loosely now?

where is reason, where is reality, as I have lost both,

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, death137, OnlyTheWind and 2 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Drunk me: This makes so much sense I am so posting this...
Sober me: What the fuck....I need to keep drunk me away from the keyboard!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ximon, Emily_Numb, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I didn't see your post before now.

Sounds like the person uses mental as an ad hominem attack. They can't knock down what they are uncomfortable with and can't control, so they knock you down. Calling someone mental as a way to discredit them is nothing new by centuries. It's the same as accusing someone of witchcraft. And losing your shit when you've taken too much shit -- people either genuinely aren't aware they're dumping shit and therefore are unsafe until they become aware, which may never happen, or they are doing it intentionally, are aware, and are unsafe. I would guess that in your gut you can tell the difference between the two. Folks generally tend to reveal themselves through their behaviors, not their words.

Whoever or whatever that woman you apologized to was attacking, I bet it wasn't you. More like you were a stand-in. She herself may not even know who or what if was.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Soulless Angel