I hate that I am ugly
I hate that I am fat
I hate that I am stipid
I hate that I am retarded
I hate that I am an asshole
I hate when I lash out
I hate when I hurt others
I hate when I abuse others

I hate myself. I wish I was dead. I deserve to die. So much stress. So much pain. My family, my situation, and everything leaves me wanting to commit suicide

I wish I didn't have to feel suicide is the only escape to my problems. And whenever someone gives me advice I always flip out. Because I love being a victim. I love being pitied. Because it gives me power

this is my ugly side. And I would rather die and kill myself than show anyone what this side of me is like. It's ugly, nasty, smelly, and horrid

im irredeemable. I'm just like Kyo from fruits basket. Though he found Tohru (my PfP) to love him regardless, I doubt anyone would love me that way. I'm too hideous and even if someoene did love me, I would push them away

life is not an anime where the destined lover will wait for them regardless of how they treat them. If I push people away enough they will leave me forever. As they should.

in the real world my behaviors do not suffice. I will keep being this way and be alone and will either live miserable into old age or die by suicide.

I will never experience love because I have yet to face my traumas. All the sexual assaults. Abusive friends and family, and situations that leave me unable to trust the world and the people around me

I'm sorry to everyone I have hurt. I hope you can forgive me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deafening, Pen>Sword, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 8 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
As long as this travesty persists I don't think our concerns can ever be resolved.
If only anime could be real :( I'd love for pokemon to be real. Free healthcare and a best friend or friends for life

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Water-Lily