• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

soontobec0rpse

soontobec0rpse

soontobecorpse <3
May 27, 2023
this post isnt particularly abt CTB, i simply just don't know of anywhere else that i can be as open and blunt as i need to be. i've self harmed since early grade school, from early on i was hitting deep styros at the least. about a year ago however i was sent to a treatment facility. for abt 8 months. meaning i did not cut for 8 months. i've been trying so hard to achieve what i did previously.. but i just cant make deep cuts anymore..? i don't know if i subconsciously forgot or what but it is rather frustrating. does anyone have tips for making deeper cute/drawing more blood?? i'm not worried about pain, i have a freakishly high tolerance. i just need to bleed.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky, TheLakesKrueguer, soft-flower345 and 1 other person
RottingCherry

RottingCherry

Jun 11, 2023
Press down hard ,go over the same cuts two three times, or even more. I advise getting double-sided blades used for shaving, they are basically the sharpest.

Reactions: soontobec0rpse and dwindlingfirst
soontobec0rpse

soontobec0rpse

soontobecorpse <3
May 27, 2023
Press down hard ,go over the same cuts two three times, or even more. I advise getting double-sided blades used for shaving, they are basically the sharpest.
currently i use an eyebrow razor. thanks tho. i've never really tried multi-swiping so thas a good idea

Reactions: RottingCherry
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
you probably need a new blade. in my experience, eyebrow razors are a so-so method of cutting deep. it's possible, but hard. i don't really want to name better blades but im sure you can imagine the types that might be sharper.

Reactions: soft-flower345
soontobec0rpse

soontobec0rpse

soontobecorpse <3
May 27, 2023
you probably need a new blade. in my experience, eyebrow razors are a so-so method of cutting deep. it's possible, but hard. i don't really want to name better blades but im sure you can imagine the types that might be sharper.
multiswiping definitely got me further than where i was originally so it'll do for now

soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
Your blade probably isn't sharp, get a new one. It's easy to make a mistake and go too shallow or deep with blunt blades since you need to use so much pressure and swipe so fast to get down to styro. Preferably a scalpel(be careful, so much shaper than a normal razer blade) or a utility razer blade(the standalone blade itself, long box cutter blades suck ime)

• Love
Reactions: soontobec0rpse
soontobec0rpse

soontobec0rpse

soontobecorpse <3
May 27, 2023
Your blade probably isn't sharp, get a new one. It's easy to make a mistake and go too shallow or deep with blunt blades since you need to use so much pressure and swipe so fast to get down to styro. Preferably a scalpel(be careful, so much shaper than a normal razer blade) or a utility razer blade(the standalone blade itself, long box cutter blades suck ime)
yea i'm getting new blades soon, i'm just tryna make due with what i have cuz i'm desperate lol

soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
yea i'm getting new blades soon, i'm just tryna make due with what i have cuz i'm desperate lol
Ahh I see, where are you cutting? If you pull the skin tight with one hand(or if on your wrist, extend your wrist and straighten your elbow out to pull the skin on the underside taught) before cutting the blade should cut deeper much easier.

I'm sorry you're hurting so much right now ❤️

soontobec0rpse

soontobec0rpse

soontobecorpse <3
May 27, 2023
Ahh I see, where are you cutting? If you pull the skin tight with one hand(or if on your wrist, extend your wrist and straighten your elbow out to pull the skin on the underside taught) before cutting the blade should cut deeper much easier.

I'm sorry you're hurting so much right now ❤️
i'm doing it in sort of odd places.. my inner thighs nd my chest. i aint got the energy to wear longsleeves all summer

• Love
Reactions: soft-flower345