• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Are we waking up to go to vacation???? Are we waking up to have fun and enjoy life????

Every FUCKING morning we wake up, our very first thought is MONEY, HUNGER, or this fucking "responsibility", that fucking chore, errand, or bullshit task to deal with, or this fucking issue to resolve, or some future potential problem to jump on, just so we can take care of it early, before it turns into a bigger future problem

Like for real....... what in the world are we even waking up to????? For the younger ones, it is school. For adults, it is work to pay bills, along with endless different responsibilities. The seniors, it is waking up to health issues, with many upcoming doctor appointments and different medical needs on their calendar

Most of us are just invisible people in society that nobody gives a single fuck about. Everything we want or need..... we need to create or fight for it from complete scratch ourselves

Everything we want to make a request for, we are just told to stand in the back of the line, just to quietly and obediently wait for our turn, and all we get in the end is literally bread crumbs or the lowest quality of service or attention

We live in a bullshit world..... where you literally always have a 0% chance to just randomly find a bag of money on the ground by luck.... but 1000% chance of every single thing coming your way from all different directions non-stop, to try to take every last penny out of your pocket, during any day or time of the year

You can always count on things breaking down, needing to be repaired or maintained, some positive thing turning into negative...... and this always happens non-stop automatically, without a single effort. But never ever the other way around

Just ask yourself honestly. When has your TO-DO-LIST ever truly ended???????? You could of just marked off 100 different things on your to-do-list. But the next 100 will always be coming up next....... and it just continues on..... and on......

You could be the best kind hearted person, the most honest and sincere, the most hard working person....... but you are always still only able to squeeze just a tiny little drop of positive stuff from this world..... however, for the negative things, it will instead always and automatically without any effort at all, keep find its way to you, and be dropped on you by the KILOS or TONS

Sorry for the long rant, but this is such a cruel world. It is complete disgusting and ridiculous this is the world and reality most of us were innocently just thrown into

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Captive_Mind515, eternaldream and 19 others
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
thanks for this
all of it it's true
and i don't really know why i'm here
why i didn't jumped

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, eternaldream, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I wish I didn't have to wake up too, but there are so many expectations placed on me, so every time I wake up I think about how I am to achieve those and worry about those instead. I'm not happy either, just very stretched.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, eternaldream and not-2-b-the-answer
P

PhilosopherInAV0id

The Reaper of Self, Amid the Silence
Jan 28, 2024
I can feel you on every count right there. Every day I wake up, get ready for the new day, and realize that I am going to be doing the equivalent not absolutely nothing. And don't even get me started on negative things happening.

Reactions: sserafim, eternaldream and not-2-b-the-answer
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
That's a shame. It depends on where you live - I have been able to retire due to my mental health background a while ago, and I receive subsidies that cover basic expenses. I wouldn't have been able, or wanted to go to a real job anyway, because I wanted to become an artist.

Today I dragged my bed next to my desk so I could get more done during the day - I can't sit in a regular chair normally or for very long without getting uncomfortable, I think there's something wrong with my spine. It's really nice and relaxing to sit and lie here while looking at the colorful decorations on the table.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I'm definitely not living past the age 50.
My generation is supposed to retire when 72 lmao.
Fuck that.

Reactions: sserafim and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me existence truly is just meaningless and pointless suffering, to be burdened with the ability to exist is very undesirable. It's tragic to me how humans continue to so selfishly procreate, all they are doing is creating problems there was never a need for, I just see existing as a process of slowly dying where one is just waiting for their existence to disappear into nothingness where all will finally be forgotten about. It truly is such a cruel world we exist in especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer and hikikomorizombie
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
In our capitalist money-based world life is always sucking our money away from us without our choice. None of us chose to be born, but we have to produce mass amounts of money from working just to survive in a life we don't want and never asked for.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer and Tears in Rain
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
sleeping really is the best part of life. it's always a shame to wake up.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer and divinemistress36