A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
I guess any extreme-state group could relate, I don't prefer them, but I'm open if they respect suicidality?

the groups I've tried were often not on Google/ecosia/duckduckgo. and the group lists that those groups use, I've now tried them all I think. there was a bunch, but I don't feel unconfused, or like any of those groups meet enough for me to bring up certain issues or feel certain ways, or idk,

I guess groups are better for listening, in my experience, than warmlines. but I don't mean groups necessarily, I just have found them less formal, more approachable, and maybe less pressed / more plentiful than phone lines. phone lines seem alot riskier too, with the attention on one person, and the staff more pressured, versus group leaders who don't have many groups a day, like phone operators can have.

are there other options, for places to get more into things, and not have a week between each hour? I am overwhelmed and listless about what exactly to try, but these have alot of tension for me, relieving some/alot and raising a lot

Last edited:
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
I've never tried groups before, but I hope you can find some that meet more than weekly. Maybe daily, there's also starting your own. But that's a hard task. Wishing you the best.

Also try looking in the recovery section.