• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Yeah, I would definitely love to see your playlist. As for my song, I don't really know at the moment. But maybe something in the Vocaloid genre.

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Is it possible to send the playlist link in here? You can also PM it to me if you prefer this instead. I'm a bit too lazy to search the songs by myself 😅

Reactions: Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
If I had to listen to music as I leave this world of course I would go with Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary as I've mentioned in other threads as I find it calming.

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
For me it would have to be "fairwell fire" by boards of canada - as the song cuts out so slowly so perfect for me when i try to poison myself with CO, i guess it would sort of be a goodbye life song which is peaceful to die to.

animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
I have a few in mind Probably Cassie by chase atlantic as it's a really special song to me and the group is also special to me as well. I saw them three times live and I got a hug from one of the members which was the most comforting thing ever . This groups music had probably saved my life more times than I can count. There was this one time I was having a fallout with my ex and then I went to La with my best friend and cousin and I saw them at a burger place we went to ( what are the odds) me and my best friend would listen to them all the time and I just feel listening to them before I go is just right. I also want to listen to 5 star crest by bladee and the night is still young by nicki Minaj because that song always gave me a sense of hope .

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
For me it would have to be "fairwell fire" by boards of canada - as the song cuts out so slowly so perfect for me when i try to poison myself with CO, i guess it would sort of be a goodbye life song which is peaceful to die to.
Weird world. I also plan on listening to Boc and using CO. It's funny. I wouldn't have been drawn to that song in particular but maybe just put on campfire headphase from the start.

Or maybe a beautiful place out in the country.

I want to use a gas powered generator so I'll wear headphones to drown out the sound as I let the benzos hit me

Last edited:
l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
i'm not sure as my music taste changes a lot but i've attempted while Burberry Weather by 6 dogs was playing and he ended up passing away 2 months later it was very surreal. another time it was Money by The Drums

TheSquiddieSquid8

TheSquiddieSquid8

Is there a wolf at the door?
Apr 20, 2023
Not sure tbh, I like a new song every month. But I'm currently obsessed with "No surprises" by Radiohead. It captures my thoughts and feelings very well
I'm also currently obsessed with no surprises atm! And chop suey by SOAD. ❤️
Is it possible to send the playlist link in here? You can also PM it to me if you prefer this instead. I'm a bit too lazy to search the songs by myself 😅
I can't unfortunately as I have my fb linked to spotify so if I send the playlist I basically send all my personal info

Pretty_Damaged1111

Pretty_Damaged1111

Tired of learning the hard way.
Apr 29, 2023
Curious about this question as music is such a big part of my life, and I'd love to find someone who shares common interests!

For me it will personally be my playlist. If you'd like I can link it!
I've thought about this a lot and I can't narrow down a particular song.... Or even narrow it down to less than 10 songs. It would definitely be a playlist for me.

G

graymatter

Apr 12, 2023
I'm not sure. I'd love to be on a hill away from anyone else and the lights and noises of the city. I think I want to do it after dusk so that I can watch the stars and listen to the sounds of the woods. But I'm afraid that my headaches and tinnitus spoils event that. I want to use an exit-bag but I also want an unobscured vision and hearing .