sunsh1n3

sunsh1n3

<3
Jun 23, 2023
For me, the one song that's never gotten old is Where The Skies Are Blue by The Lumineers. My favorite band, and the band that holds all of my best memories 💕

GRIM_DEADMAN

GRIM_DEADMAN

Dead Man Walking
Feb 14, 2023
RKS will always be one of my favorite bands and "It's Called: Freefall" is probably the song that I listen to most by them.

Reactions: sunsh1n3
sunsh1n3

sunsh1n3

<3
Jun 23, 2023
RKS will always be one of my favorite bands and "It's Called: Freefall" is probably the song that I listen to most by them.
I LOVE that song and I love that band!! I listen to them all the time :)

GRIM_DEADMAN

GRIM_DEADMAN

Dead Man Walking
Feb 14, 2023
LOLLL A WILD RKS FAN APPEARS 😂 "Painkillers" is probably my favorite of theirs, but Freefall is definitely Top 3.
Painkillers is great! I think Wasted is my favorite.

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
Bleecker Street by simon&garfunkel, i always listen to it and imagine walking down the road on a summer morning, it's so tranquil

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023

Just finished listening to this one right now. I've heard this one so often over the last 18 months. It's kind of fitting since I'm most likely going to be gone before the month is over...

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
There are a few songs..
Enej - Skrzydlate Rece
Chris Rea - Road to Hell pt.2
Lina Del Rey - Serial Killer (CD version with the vinyl crackling in the beginning)
Komm, Süsser Tod (Astrophysics version)
KraftWerk - Das Model
KraftWerk - Hall of mirrors

The one from Chris Rea reminds me of the good old times, before everything went down the pipe.
Well, the past is the past and I can't do anything about this but at least I still have this and many other of my favorite songs in my pocket, ready to be played at any time