Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
"I understand the point of atheism, because you're trying to be as logical and as natural possible, but at the same time I don't. As Livdeer mentioned, this couldn't have possibly happened by chance, because if you wanted to be logical, you'd know that the odds of all this occurring by chance are embarrassingly low."

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, StateOfMind and toms_space_station
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
in a possible endless universe even an embarrassingly low chance is endless.

Reactions: not4us, TheSoulless, StringPuppet and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
in a possible endless universe even an embarrassingly low chance is endless.
Thank you, that's also why "aliens" exist 100% and why life can possibly be a simulation.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
With the universe being as large as it is even something with a 0.0000000001% chance can certainly be expected to be observed somewhere

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
The universe is endless so everything possibly exists. It's just insanely mind blowing to be honest and also really sad that we'll never be able to see anything of the stuff that's waiting for us.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and antigone_iris
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I'm confused by what you said

its basic mathematics.

50% percent of endless is still endless.
so also 0,000000000000000001% of endless is also endless.

edit:
@Onelittleb

regarding to your pm mailed question:
no, i dont believe in afterlife.

i hope it is clear now ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: not4us
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
its basic mathematics.

edit:
@Onelittleb

what do you think happens when we die then?

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
absolutly nothing.

or we have to fight the endboss of a 90ies 16bit platform game. (sarcasm off)
i guess this answer confuses you even more :D

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
The universe is not endless? Who said it is?

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
absolutly nothing.

or we have to fight the endboss of a 90ies 16bit platform game. (sarcasm off)
i guess this answer confuses you even more :D

So you think when we die we just cease to exist?

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
its basic mathematics.

edit:
@Onelittleb

Also take into account how insanely old the universe is. 13 billion years is more than enough time for some accidents to happen

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i guess i answered this already detailed in your other thread about afterlife.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/do-any-of-you-fear.52475/post-954301

it seems you do believe in afterlife without saying it and instead repeatedly asked in some way the same question over and over again.
and thats fine with me. believe in whatever comforts you.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020

what makes you think that's the likely outcome no
i guess i answered this already detailed in your other thread about afterlife.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/do-any-of-you-fear.52475/post-954301

it seems you do believe in afterlife without saying it and instead repeatedly asked in some way the same question over and over again.
and thats fine with me. believe in whatever comforts you.

my mom heavily used religion against us and often would talk about demons and would often tell me I was going to hell.. and I've done some pretty bad this a so I do worry about going somewhere bad when I do die..

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
We also live in a universe that is improbably huge. More huge and more old than our brains are even capable of processing. Our brains can't even properly process the number 1 billion. Which is why we usually write it out as 1 billion and not 1,000,000,000. And Earth has existed for a little over four times that many of years. Plenty of time for life to be born. That doesn't even account for the age of the universe. Plus we not only close to the beginning of coming to terms with how life works, but we do know that life may not be as uncommon as we thing it is. And even if it is uncommon? The universe will still exist trillions of years after we are gone. Plenty of time for it to start all over again. The improbability of something occurring means nothing in a place that is incomprehensibly large and incomprehensible old.

The universe is endless so everything possibly exists. It's just insanely mind blowing to be honest and also really sad that we'll never be able to see anything of the stuff that's waiting for us.

The universe isn't technically endless, but since it is so incomprehensibly big to our brains it might as well be endless. However the universe is constantly growing however and will probably never stop growing until the last stars dim and the last black holes burn out. In some ways we are lucky to be here and see this moment in time on Earth. Even if it doesn't feel that way all the time.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
what makes you think that's the likely outcome no

my mom heavily used religion against us and often would talk about demons and would often tell me I was going to hell.. and I've done some pretty bad this a so I do worry about going somewhere bad when I do die..
i dont think you will. i think everyone gets forgiven and is laid to rest. i mean why not? a good example is another post here where someone talks about something bad they want to do and how its a psychological thing. why should people be blamed for something that is not completely within their control? "bad choices" typically come from upbringing and daily life. you didnt get to choose how people treated you and the way your brain reacts to it is a defense mechanism, even if the choice isnt always the right one.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
The universe isn't technically endless, but since it is so incomprehensibly big to our brains it might as well be endless. However the universe is constantly growing however and will probably never stop growing until the last stars dim and the last black holes burn out. In some ways we are lucky to be here and see this moment in time on Earth. Even if it doesn't feel that way all the time.

as far i read stuff about the expansion of the universe it seems to may come a point where it might collapse.
but the question is, what is beyond the expanding universe. multiversumtheory etc.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
as far i read stuff about the expansion of the universe it seems to may come a point where it might collapse.
but the question is, what is beyond the expanding universe. multiversumtheory etc.

Do you think other dimensions are a thing? What about parallel universes?