• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I'm watching Captain Planet, and the outro makes me want to cry. I remember watching it as a kid and feeling hope for the future, not necessarily the earth's future but the future in general.

It's hard to accept that everything went to shit along the way. Even society is gross now.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Something about nostalgia hurts for me. I find the feelings associated with it uncomfortable. Maybe something happened that I'm blocking, who knows, although listening to nofx brings back some good feelings, when I used to ride BMX and smoke weed all day, true carefree times!

Last edited:
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Sometimes i'll check out brief clips of scenes from old or new episodes of Family Guy, The Simpsons, some NickToons. Basically whatever I feel like or can be bothered remembering. Some shows I'd rather forget but no need to recall or name them. Oh and SouthPark is a good one, surprised it's still going, though I feel like they should wrap it up someday. The Simpsons is way overdue, personally. Hence I only see classic clips.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
There was this semi-unknown kids' show called "The Girl From Tomorrow", basically a sci-fi adventure that used to entertain me years ago. It's nice to rewatch every now and then

A

anelakapu

Mar 28, 2018
Sailor Moon , i think its one of those shows u have to have nostalgic enjoyment from otherwise the screaming and crying and repitition might get old. The first movie i love so much tho.. last time i watched it still made me cry.... also the Spice Girls movie and anything with Hilary Duff.. does anyone remember jackie chan adventures? I also loved read between the lions on pbs and dragon tales! Did anyone else watch wee sing in sillyville?? Holy crap that movie was on repeat for the majority of my childhood