Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone. You may know me as "that crazy manchild that constantly whines about never having had a girlfriend and his current crush" or maybe you know me as "that asshole that isn't suffering enough to justify being here" or maybe even as "that guy who's too hard on himself for his own good". (This one I disagree with because I'm clearly exactly as hard on myself as I deserve, maybe even not enough so).

Anyway, if my calculations are correct and no random posts of mine get deleted again then this should be my last post in the 10,000s. It's been a long, rough ride (for me) but I'm finally here. I move an inch forward, feels like a year (many years actually). I know a majority of these posts were just from forum games and even the ones I made that weren't from that section are just as pointless and insane. Either way, if you're someone who's been following me I thank you for enduring my cringe for this long at least.

Anyways anyways, my question for anyone who cares and hasn't read the title is: what should my 20,000th post be about? Should I post another reply to an off topic thread where I share some of the wacky video game music I listen to? Should I attempt to reply to someone who needs help with an answer that barely helps them as I have done so many times before? Should I try to make the same arguments I always make about the afterlife or suicide, or freedom of choice? Should I simply make an ass of myself by bringing up my loneliness somehow? Or maybe my past traumas which I still feel aren't even that bad? Should I announce I'm going to CTB for real this time like THIS TIME I'm actually serious I mean I still want to but I have reasons why I'm too stupid to be able to… I'll take almost any suggestion.

There are many other kinds of distasteful flavors my posts, replies, and threads come in but overall I feel like being self indulgent right now by even making this thread so now I will do absolutely nothing to add to my post count until someone gives me a good enough suggestion for what my 20,000th post should be (or maybe if some thread I replied in gets deleted and lowers my post count).

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, DefinitelyReady, noname223 and 8 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
A good news that you finally made a move on your crush (no matter the out come) and how you are proud of yourself and how far you've come. Long shot? Maybe...but it is the post I look forward to, be it your next post or in the near future :)

• Hugs
Reactions: PetrichorBirth, psp3000, avoid and 3 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I think you should talk about or do a voting poll about which video game / any media character aimed toward angsty or edgy teenage boys has the best character design and backstory and aesthetic I guess

kind of like the niche anime/ anime elitist bowl they had on Tumblr

edit: found it

where each series went against each other and then the one with the most votes would move on this the next round
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAl28S5HUxkTDBVlZLBKwm24

I saw a voting roster for this on Tumblr once (which angsty character is the best) but I don't think Shadow won

it was either Sasuke or Jin Kazama

I unfortunately cannot find that one either

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: zanahori, fleetingnight, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I would go full blown incel, where you denounce women completely and blame them for all your troubles. But it has to be realistic - use words like "foid" for believability. You seem like a nice dude, and reasonable, and I just think it would be fun to switch things up.

Normally these posts are forum kryptonite, but I promise I'll laugh-react given how I'm in on the joke. And if anyone reports you, they're just lame, and probably Chads or Staceys. Who needs those mf'ers anyway?

• Yay!
Reactions: zanahori, jar-baby, DeIetedUser4739 and 3 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Me

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and Dr Iron Arc
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Goodbye Thread...

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
Don't hurt me, please 🥺🥺.

• Yay!
Reactions: zanahori, DeIetedUser4739, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
What else? How horrible life is.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Me. Lol jk 🤣

• Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rocinante and Dr Iron Arc
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Maybe just make it one big confusing shitpost? Something so weird, crazy, and bewildering that it ends up being seared into the minds of every user who coms across it.

• Yay!
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I think you should talk about or do a voting poll about which video game / any media character aimed toward angsty or edgy teenage boys has the best character design and backstory and aesthetic I guess

kind of like the niche anime/ anime elitist bowl they had on Tumblr

edit: found it

where each series went against each other and then the one with the most votes would move on this the next round
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAl28S5HUxkTDBVlZLBKwm24

I saw a voting roster for this on Tumblr once (which angsty character is the best) but I don't think Shadow won

it was either Sasuke or Jin Kazama

I unfortunately cannot find that one either
Shadow or Vergil

Sonic The Hedgehog Eye GIF by Xbox

Kept You Waiting Video Games GIF by CAPCOM

Maybe just make it one big confusing shitpost? Something so weird, crazy, and bewildering that it ends up being seared into the minds of every user who coms across it.
This. Throw in some Francis of the Filth, some chromosomes and Chin Chin and it'll be a masterpiece.

Ey b0ss. I think I habe cancer boss.

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Do deleted posts decrease post count? I don't think they do

• Wow
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rocinante and Dr Iron Arc
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
"What I Want From the Rest of the Summer"?