• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZebraStripedDog

ZebraStripedDog

Apr 5, 2023
(I'm not planning to ctb for the next 2 months, cause I'm waiting for someone T_T)

But once I know for sure that I'm going to ctb what do I tell my Online friends. I don't want them to think that I just left them and I also don't want to worry them by saying I'm going to die. Can I tell them something else?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDizzenter and OceanBlue
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Ime telling online friends about my desires have just ended poorly so i've stopped and won't be saying anything when/if the time comes. You could just leave a message the day of or if you don't want to say anything to make them suspect youre going to ctb is saying youre taking an indefinite break from the internet.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: ZebraStripedDog, User00, desdskele11 and 1 other person
Upvote 1
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
(I'm not planning to ctb for the next 2 months, cause I'm waiting for someone T_T)

But once I know for sure that I'm going to ctb what do I tell my Online friends. I don't want them to think that I just left them and I also don't want to worry them by saying I'm going to die. Can I tell them something else?
Well, for me, Ill be completely honest with very few of them. Because I'm close with a couple of them, especially one person, she knows how much I have struggled.

Reactions: ZebraStripedDog
Upvote 1
ZebraStripedDog

ZebraStripedDog

Apr 5, 2023
Ime telling online friends about my desires have just ended poorly so i've stopped and won't be saying anything when/if the time comes. You could just leave a message the day of or if you don't want to say anything to make them suspect youre going to ctb is saying youre taking an indefinite break from the internet.
Ohh telling them that I'll be taking a break seams like a good Idea. Thank you <3
Well, for me, Ill be completely honest with very few of them. Because I'm close with a couple of them, especially one person, she knows how much I have struggled.
Sadly I'm not really close with any of them, so I don't wanna tell them directly(yet).

Upvote 0
scarletstarlet

scarletstarlet

done with everything...
Apr 4, 2023
my close circle of online friends know about my depression. I told them, if I go inactive for an extended period of time with no warning, I'm dead.

Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB
Upvote 1
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
A scheduled post or email could work. Wishing you the best 💗

Upvote 1
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
My online friend that CTB sent me a really heartfelt message, and told me that he loved me and he was just in too deep and he knew it was his time. He definitely had the message pre-written. Just tell them that it isn't their fault, how you feel towards them and that you know it is your time. Hope this helps❤️

Reactions: ZebraStripedDog and Lxions
Upvote 1
TheDizzenter

TheDizzenter

Words that are alive, but a body rotting as well.
Feb 21, 2023
Guarantee yourself your friends aren't going to go crazy or nuts.
Just a kind message and last conversation perhaps.
Just don't reveal your intentions that clearly.

Upvote 1