xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
So considering the amount of families who come after SS after their loved one has ctb, I want to do everything in my power to ensure that doesn't happen in my case, but I also don't really want to hide the fact that I've used SS either(ie removing search history)
Any ideas of what I could add to my note so the police and my family can better understand this site? I know the risk of the site getting shut down is low but even still, I don't want more lies and misinformation being spread about it either
I've already said stuff along the lines of "This was NOT an impulsive decision, it is something I thought about and researched for a long time, there is nothing that would have changed my mind..." etc.
I think my parents are more likely to understand because I've talked to them very openly about the issue of right to die, euthanasia, rational ctb etc. But I do not want a fucking article being written about me in the newspaper calling for this site to be shut down in my name!(Yo if there's any cops, family members or friends reading this post since I've ctb I swear I will haunt you all forever if you try to touch this site!!)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kindawannacrylol, pthnrdnojvsc, Marauder and 5 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Probably shouldn't mention this site at all because emotionally charged people especially your loved ones will solely blame this site if you mentioned it in your note. Regardless of what you said by causing no ill-will. They already see us as irrational and prone to impulsivity even though we vehemently denied it many times. You can't reason with people.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol, Deleted member 94, Frew and 4 others