• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SamuelClemens400

SamuelClemens400

Nov 13, 2021
I'm broke again, so I guess I'm not gonna catch the bus very soon. I was planning on using CO poisoning, with the charcoal method but no money no charcoal. I'm not sure I really want to do it that way anymore anyway. I am afraid that lighting the charcoal will cause too much smoke and draw attention :/. So now I think I will be trying SN even though I can't really get an anti-emetic. I'm not super worried about throwing up. Ill fast 'n stuff before I take it and I have a pretty strong stomach. I just need to know one thing. What are the odds that I will convulse when I'm unconscious? Id like to die in my bed but if I will convulse I have to take measure to prevent discovery since I don't live alone. I am also an epileptic if that matters. I know when I got choked out by a rope I started either convulsing or having a seizure which drew attention to my roommate.
EDIT:I might just have to go with CO poisoning because I have 0 idea how to get SN in the US and I know I can buy some charcoal

Last edited:
Reactions: MusicToLogIn