• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mercysangel

Mar 7, 2023
I need to CTB. I'm either miserable or on autopilot. On Thursday I was going to CTB by cutting (I don't have access to anything else I know of), however the SI was much worse than I imagined. I' not sure what to do. I want to try again on Monday or Tuesday. Should I try another method? All help appreciated :)

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
You won't be able to get past the SI of cutting unless you are on some kind of drugs... it will take enormous willpower and determination. The best way is to choose to something you can't turn back from, like jumping or hanging. I've been trying partial hanging but each time am getting in my own way, have decided to do full suspension hanging when everyone is asleep (hopefully tonight because I can't stand being here any longer).

• Hugs
Reactions: y'ffre and mercysangel
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I get where your coming from, just making it to the next day over and over. I feel similar about ctb to end the constant pain and dread. I sh but cant imagine cutting to try and end it. I respect your resolve. If that's really your last option I'd recommend looking at other options, it's very hard to ctb cutting your wrists. Dont expect anything else to be necessarily easy. I hope you find peace how ever so.

Reactions: mercysangel
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I need to CTB. I'm either miserable or on autopilot. On Thursday I was going to CTB by cutting (I don't have access to anything else I know of), however the SI was much worse than I imagined. I' not sure what to do. I want to try again on Monday or Tuesday. Should I try another method? All help appreciated :)
I feel the same way. I have been on autopilot for so long, and anything that reminds me of my problems paralyzes me in misery.

• Hugs
Reactions: tryagain and mercysangel
M

mercysangel

Mar 7, 2023
You won't be able to get past the SI of cutting unless you are on some kind of drugs... it will take enormous willpower and determination. The best way is to choose to something you can't turn back from, like jumping or hanging. I've been trying partial hanging but each time am getting in my own way, have decided to do full suspension hanging when everyone is asleep (hopefully tonight because I can't stand being here any longer).
i hope you find peace :)

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I'm sorry that you feel so bad. Unfortunately this site explicitly DOES NOT tell you to pursue any acts of any kind, and whoever tells you to do this or that either hasn't read the rules or purposefully ignores them. You also either missed that part when agreeing, or ignore it. This is a pro-choice space, not make-a-choice-for-me space. Researching methods is your job. Cutting is a very non-lethal method, unfortunately can have significant impairment or disability in non-lethal attempts. We're talking about 2% lethality. So it's not a ctb method, it's a cry for help method that is lethal in rare cases. I hope you will find help if that's what you actually want, but also I do respect your choice to ctb if that's your proper, adult choice. But don't treat this forum as a place that will just chose a method for you and handle you a manual. It doesn't work like that. Take care!

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019

It's just as well you didn't try. Cutting almost never works.

There is tons of information here, so have a look around. Some privileges will open up once you've been participating in the community for a while, so jump in and interact. We're a bit strange, but generally friendly. :happy:

M

mercysangel

Mar 7, 2023
I'm sorry that you feel so bad. Unfortunately this site explicitly DOES NOT tell you to pursue any acts of any kind, and whoever tells you to do this or that either hasn't read the rules or purposefully ignores them. You also either missed that part when agreeing, or ignore it. This is a pro-choice space, not make-a-choice-for-me space. Researching methods is your job. Cutting is a very non-lethal method, unfortunately can have significant impairment or disability in non-lethal attempts. We're talking about 2% lethality. So it's not a ctb method, it's a cry for help method that is lethal in rare cases. I hope you will find help if that's what you actually want, but also I do respect your choice to ctb if that's your proper, adult choice. But don't treat this forum as a place that will just chose a method for you and handle you a manual. It doesn't work like that. Take care!
if i could get help i would, but atp it just feeels hopeless. im gonna try to find another method

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me cutting just sounds like a risky method as after all, the success rate is less than 2%. At least I would never try to ctb this way. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for, I hate how it has to be this difficult to finally die and it's so incredibly unfair how in this cruel world we are denied access to more peaceful methods.

Reactions: mercysangel
M

mercysangel

Mar 7, 2023
To me cutting just sounds like a risky method as after all, the success rate is less than 2%. At least I would never try to ctb this way. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for, I hate how it has to be this difficult to finally die and it's so incredibly unfair how in this cruel world we are denied access to more peaceful methods.
right. i dont see why we should have to suffer painful, difficult methods to attempt to CTB. i dont know how anyone could ever even see that as slightly moral