• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
Excuse my Long venting , but I really need any kind of help .

My mom pushed me over to give my money to a woman , who turned out to be a fraud .

She claimed to be investing it for us .
Since she seemed to need that for her job
and with the inflation very high in our country , we thought it's a better idea than banks .

that stinky liar promised to give me back my money whenever I want and that she'll deal with the market ups and downs herself and she'll never use that as an excuse to keep my money , since I'm not responsible for her decisions .. for that I agreed to get in .

She cut us out after she's done with us , and wouldn't answer our calls for months .

So I asked for my money back since she lost my trust that way , it's over a year now and she wouldn't return it .

It started to get trust issues back .

She said that if we sue her that would never help - even though she had signed files to prove she took our money - but the courts/law enforcement authorities would never move help us , and that is true in my country at many levels .

Police is not really doing it's job here - even if we won the law suit they wouldn't do their job getting back our money or even arresting frauds .. that's what most lawyers agreed on by the way .
Ut's the harsh reality we face in my country , if you're not powerful or have contacts , you're doomed .

It's depressing .
Even though my money is not too much - it was all I had and I really need it as much as I needed to keep its worth steady against inflation .
She promised slightly better benefits than the banks , but she was just bluffing .

The worst part is how bad it feels to trust someone and in return she blackmailes me emotionally and financially and wouldn't keep her word about giving the money back ( she always lies and promise she'll start to pay in a few months but never does )

Before that , suicide thoughts were off the table for about 3 years , everything was ok and stable , I went through minor issues just fine , but she managed to get me back there .

Some members here like @FTL.Wanderer got scammd by frauds they once trusted and could tell you how awful it feels (when he is back )

Normally , I wouldn't have trusted her and would fight the pressure my mom used against me and yell at her to leave me mind my own business

Usually I wouldn't risk it with that twisted scammer , but that meant to face the threat of being back to the ward against my well due to a bad review of my mom because I'm getting anxious and out of my mind and too skeptical about "good people" who only support my best interest .

I was asked by therapists to have faith in people and be experimental other wise I receive a higher doses of medicine or get admitted again .

Now I'm expected to go through bigger toubles - pushed by my dad this time .
He wants me to file a law suit , I wanna do that but only if it's gonna work .

But again , in addition to all those issues with the courts and authorities , their is the worst part about lawyers .
Whenever I ask about a good one , most people recommend not to trust any of them because they have bad reputation in general and would screw me even more .

I'm sure there is good honest lawyers out there , but I just don't know how to distinguish the good from the bad scammers who would put me through more troubles

On the other hand , my dad keep insisting on hiring a lawyer he know nothing about just because he gave him his business card in a random group conversation , and he thinks it would be embarrassing not to hire him after that !!!

My dad has always been unreliable and always puts me through troubles - if I let him .

He promises to take responsibility for whatever he put me through but he never does .. he take off when I'm most in trouble even when it's his bad idea .

I don't know what to do .
I can't let anyone but me through more troubles again - I can no longer take any stressors .
Why can't I find someone reliable and good enough to help me !!

Sometimes I wish that this fraudulent bitch is arrested due to the many frauds she committed and investigated
and get a call (amongst her other vicims ) to come with the files she signed as a proof to receive our money back .
Without all those very long bureaucratic procedures that is in fact usless , since no one puts in action in the end .

My biggest trouble would be over and I can deal with my other life stressors once in a time without feeling the urgue to jump out of the Window any fucking moment , uhhh .. the relief .

But not in here apparently that could possibility happen . The system never works in favor of the innocent or peaceful in my country . It's awful .

In my country frauds get more and more every day due to the careless authorities that never get after them and tend to blame their victims instead .

Frauds here feel safe and free to do whatever they want .
So , why wouldn't they ?

Women are not exceptions , they know that the authorities consider being a woman could be an excuse not arrest her ,(!!) like scamming is one of woman rights all of the sudden :pfff:

That is in a country where there is no respect for "real" human or woman rights .

Where even male frauds are free and can keep all victims' money even if -rarely- arrested cause they don't try to force them to come clean .

It's only safe for evil pasterds to live here , and - useless you turn to one of them - you're better off dead .

Last edited:
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Oh my, it seems your police are incompetent/corrupt as well. When I got robbed at knife point, therefore losing all my hard-earned money, I didn't bother reporting to police.

Police couldn't do anything anyway beside pretending to take notes. They only acted after they received "compensation money" aka "tip". It's such a public knowledge here that only the riches receive police's assistance. They won't care unless you give them extra money. The more money you pay, the more they take you seriously.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and CornerE
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
Oh my, it seems your police are incompetent/corrupt as well. When I got robbed at knife point, therefore losing all my hard-earned money, I didn't bother reporting to police.

Police couldn't do anything anyway beside pretending to take notes. They only acted after they received "compensation money" aka "tip". It's such a public knowledge here that only the riches receive police's assistance. They won't care unless you give them extra money. The more money you pay, the more they take you seriously.

Tell me about it .
Many lawyers told me that not only do I have to pay them to execute the court order (which is their job they are already paid by the state to do .. and they get paid a fortune yearly )

But also I could pay them more than once to arrest her AND I should get them her exact location every time .

Meaning , I should do the investigation myself everytime she moves , runs away or disappear untill we forget about her .

They don't even try to do any kind of investigation to find out where frauds/ robbers put the money or force them to get it back .

They could easily auto-locate (using networks and phones) members of the opposition and kidnap/arrest them any time , but never do the same to outlaws .

In fact they had since ever used outlaws as their eyes out in streets to know/find anything they need with great success .

I wonder what is it they actually do with these jobs - other than protecting their personal interests using politics to keep themselves in power .

And they really wonder why citizens like me oppose them .

It's so hard to live in such country
with no decent escape .
It's near possible to temporarily fight the will to ctb even for a while - untill it's the right time .

I'm afraid of losing my mind one time and hastle to a bad suicide attempt like jumping . I don't want the risk of living as a vegetable .

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Escaper Boy
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I think it's better to just let go...
No need to pursue the tiresome law suit considering how "corrupt" the circumstances are. Forget about it and move on. I know it's difficult to just "forget". I was angry too (not to mention traumatic). Better use this painful experience as life lesson for the future.

Money can always be earned again. The last thing you want to do is wasting extra money, energy, and time for the sake of "justice". I am sorry you had to deal with something shitty like this. I hope you can recover quickly and move on as fast as possible.

• Aww..
Reactions: CornerE
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
No , I can't let go , it's wrong .
I don't know how longer I will live but I know I'll regret it .
People like her shouldn't be free to go around screwing up with people .

• Aww..
Reactions: Escaper Boy