Formy3loves

Formy3loves

Counting the days til the summer would come.
Jun 27, 2024
Guys, what should i do?

I feel like a burden to my friends, and i believe that ctb will make them happier and not have to deal with me anymore.

however I'm afraid of them finding out I'll do it, and I'm also afraid that they'll be affected by my death

any advice is needed, thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: LostinTime24 and sensitiveguy
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
If you can abandon them, then it's the best option in my opinion.

LostinTime24

LostinTime24

Discharged&Defeated
Mar 26, 2024
I don't have friends anymore I'd say if you can have a chat with them let them know how you feel. My biggest regret and one of the main reasons I landed here is I did not handle my relationships with others very well this last year and they are gone forever. I imagine you are going through a lot and I do not know everything. I do think the worst thing you can do right now is isolate yourself as once you do that it's final. If chatting fails this forum will still be here. Not trying to come across as rude or anything. I wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i dont think there is any way for your ctb to make people happy, unless they absolutely hate your guts or something. unfortunately our death will always affect those closest to us. the question is, do you want to hold on for them or not? either way, i'm sorry you're suffering and i wish the best for you. <3

Formy3loves

Formy3loves

Jun 27, 2024
i dont think there is any way for your ctb to make people happy, unless they absolutely hate your guts or something. unfortunately our death will always affect those closest to us. the question is, do you want to hold on for them or not? either way, i'm sorry you're suffering and i wish the best for you. <3
I do, problem is, i don't know if they want me to, i don't know if my existence is just some burden to them, and that me dissappearing is a good thing.
I do, problem is, i don't know if they want me to, i don't know if my existence is just some burden to them, and that me dissappearing is a good thing.
I just love them very much, but now it seems they love each other more than me.

they're inseparable, a part of me, however i feel like another background character in theirs.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
I feel like a burden to my friends
Is there a reason you feel like that? Is there any evidence to suggest they see you as a burden too?

Everyone is different so i can't know your friends individual thoughts about you. i do know i've personally never viewed a friend as a burden.

Formy3loves

Formy3loves

Jun 27, 2024
I just feel it, my best friends outright told me to my face that I'm the problem and that I'm selfish despite me asking them how they feel and telling them i love them a few dayd prior, i don't know what happened, but that argument of me being a problem to them had lead me to this point.

• Aww..
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
I just feel it, my best friends outright told me to my face that I'm the problem and that I'm selfish despite me asking them how they feel and telling them i love them a few dayd prior, i don't know what happened, but that argument of me being a problem to them had lead me to this point.
Sorry to hear that. People tend to say things they don't really mean in the heat of an argument.

i assume your best friend told you your the problem and being selfish in regards to some kind of situation and not in general as a whole. Since they wouldn't be best friends with you if they truly felt that way.

Is it possible to ask for clarification? Maybe explain your upset at what they said and let them know your struggling to understand what they ment.

i'm often brutally honest which often pisses people off. If i thought someone was being problematic and their behaviour was selfish i'd say it. Calling out behaviours, etc doesn't mean i think the person as a whole is like that. Maybe it wasn't your friend's intention to make you feel bad. It may have been them expressing their views on a certain scenario or something.